T H R E E

Hours felt like days and nights felt even longer , so I went back to my Anbu job and joined Itachi's team to keep me busy . I came home one night tired and dirty so I ran a shower and laid in it for what felt like forever. I sighed away thinking about these past few weeks and how great it felt not having to sleep in a tent or in a cave as we travelled under the radar for some reason. 

I got up after about 20 minutes shriveled like a prune and went to my room . I decided I'd take one of Shisui night shirts - again . It's becoming a habit , anyway I go over to his room in only a pair of panties and push the door  . My hands immediately lapped across my chest . 

" SHISUIII GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT " I yelled as he stood there with his nose bleeding . I told him to get out but I did before he could say anything . 

I put on the shirt I took last night and sighed red with embarrassment . After my face returned to its normal color I knocked on Shisui's door . 

" come in Isa " 

I pushed the door to be swept up into his arms he was taller and even better looking than the pictures I had seen , my face turned red as he beamed at me with those big black eyes of his . 

" S- Shisui " I said holding his cheeks " where is your shirt ?" 

" well I'm at home why should I wear one ?" 

" I don't know " I said easing out of his grasp . He took a good look at me and I did the same to him his soft muscular build along with his stone hard abs made my nipples  hard , hard enough to where they printed through the shirt . 

We hugged again and caught up on all the lost time . 

" Shisui ?" 
" yes "
" who is the girl in the picture ? on the bed stand " I asked quietly 
" curious are you ? I saved her life from some bandits who were trying to hurt and sell her off and from that day we became close really close she  isn't a ninja she's a civilian ." he said smiling 
" you really like her don't you ?" I said as he washed up some of the dishes 
" hm. why do you ask Isa ?" 
" I don't know I see how you were smiling just now nii-san " 
" hm . I don't know " he whined 

I got up and hugged him from behind and he jumped a bit then smiled turning to hug me I could feel his heart beat as he stroked my hair , Shisui picked me up again and put me on the counter . 

" don't worry you will always be my  favorite girl " he said with his hands on my thighs . I 'm sure he could see how red he made my face but he ignored it . I hopped down on the counter and cleared off the bed to lay down

" what are you doing tomorrow do you have a day off ?" he said leaning in the door way in only his boxers . 

" tomorrow is Friday.......... yeah I do have tomorrow off " 

" good "

" what are you planning Shisui - kun ?" 

"go to sleep you will see tomorrow " he said kissing my forehead . 

The next morning an amazing smell filled the air . I followed it - could it be Shisui cooking ? 

" Morning Isa- chan " I heard Itachi's deep voice 

" Itachi is this your cooking ?"

" wow you didn't even consider me an option " Shisui said appearing behind me . 

Itachi smirked " yes it is " 

Shisui sat down next to me and handed me a box 

" what's in the box ?" I asked opening it slowly " A RING ?  you want to marry me ?"