E I G H T

Shisui said for the date just put on a swim suit and come -nothing fancy-  and so I did a simple blue swimsuit with the Uchiha Crest on it with my hair tied up .

"Ready Shisui "
" beautiful as usual " he said taking my hand
I blushed a bit "where are we going ? "
"To the water fall " he smiled .

He took me on his back all way there only putting me down when we reached the top of the cliff .

"Do you trust me pretty girl ?" He said glancing at me

" yeah " I said confused .

Shisui quickly threw me over his shoulder and jumped off the cliff . "SHISUI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WE'RE GOING TO DIE "I screamed

"Dont worry I got you baby "

I squealed a bit as he brought us to a stop at the bottom of the cliff . He rested me down taking my hand and bringing me to a small shak that was decorated with lights and pretty flowers .

"When did you do this?? it's amazing Shisui " I beamed " and how did you learn to scale the cliff with one hand ?"

He laughed " I had a lot of help from Itachi on both "

I smiled and we sat down at the neatly set table and  he pulled a tray out .

"I decided we can make our own ramen and soup dumplings " he smiled

"That's cute and all but why am I in this Swim suite if we arent going to the lake ?" 

he smirked " maybe I just want to see you looking cute or maybe I have a special surprise " 

" okay then " I smirked putting the hot soup filling on the ramen and the meat in the dumpling skin 

" what are you doing?" Shisui said confused 

" I figured I'd get more flavor from doing this ya know " I smiled beginning to eat . 

He tried it and we had quite a bit of fun eating and talking his eyes were so intoxicating and I couldn't take my eyes off them as odd as that sounds . He caught me staring a couple times and stared back and making me blush . After about an hour I was stuffed and my stomach was no longer flat and I pouted slightly  putting back on my pants . 

" why did you put on the pants we're going in the  water now " he said pulling at the rim 

" cause from eating so much my stomach is popping out " I said shyly 

he chuckled to him self " I think that's cute take it back off or maybe I'll do it for you " 

I stood still as he did and then he locked eyes with me and I blushed , I stepped out the pants and he kissed my stomach 

" I'd like this stomach to be filled with  something  other than food but - " he smirked and got back up holding my hand. 

" like what " I said innocently then it hit me and I turned red as he guided me to a small hot tub in the back of the shak . He helped me in and I sat on his lap eating strawberries and chocolate feeding him some to . 

" Shisui , why the sudden interest in me ?" I said getting off of his lap to face him 

" It sounds really wrong but from the time you were 12 and I was turning 15 - before you left I saw you in a different light as a sexy and powerful shinobi and no longer a little sister but then you left and I saved Sandy and let myself get carried away as I waited on you - I didn't know when you were coming back and so I tried to move on and then you came back and I tried to convince myself again that your still my little sister and I liked Sandy but finally having you with me all the time made those feelings come back 10x times stronger my love so I ended what I had with Sandy so I could really focus on you ." he said pulling my body to his 

I took a bite of the strawberry with the chocolate on it and kissed him as the strawberry shifted into his mouth and we smiled into the kiss making it deeper by the minute . After a few minutes I pulled away and smiled splitting the last strawberry . 

" you could split it another way " he smirked taking it from my hand and putting the whole thing in his mouth and kissing me , I giggled as it shifted between our mouths , I straddled him as his hands  got a firm grip on my butt and I gasped lowly . 

" Shisui " I whispered pulling away from the kiss " I got you something " I said as  his eyes moved lustfully around my body, taking one last grab of my ass. 

I came back with a box with the Uchiha crest on it and his name  handing it it to him as he got out of the water . 

" I knew you broke your sword in the fight with the Anbu so I - I got you a new one just like the old one but stronger . " I smiled 

His face lit up as he hugged me tightly 

" you didn't have to Isa - chan but it's perfect my love " he said kissing my forehead 

" glad you like it Shi' " I said hugging him back , he got our towels and we went outside the hut , looking at the river that steamed from the water fall . I smiled taking off my towel and yanking Shisui in with me , the tide was rough but it was fun . I took Shisui's hand as the river pulled us down stream to the waterfall . 

" your not even scared about approaching the edge " Shisui said as we came to the ledge and soon the dip 

" do you trust me ?" I smirked 

" yes " he smiled 

We were flung off the cliff as I wrapped my arms around Shisui as we fell rapidly and I laughed as we were near to the ground I had my sussano break the fall as we continued to laugh . 

" so , will you be my girlfriend cutie ?" 

I turned to face him with those big black eyes and smiled " YES SHISUI " I jumped ontop of him holding his neck . 

" great " he said as I sat up on his chest  as he eyed  me up and down . 

" what's wrong Shisui ?" I asked confused 

" just looking at my meal later on " he smirked deviously 

He took me on his back all the way and we crashed into the bed soaking wet .