T E N

Shisui POV
I got up to an empty bed - where is my baby girl ? I thought to myself getting out of bed to hear music and smell eggs cooking . What was she up to ? After getting myself together I walked out to see the girl of my dreams in my t- shirt and her underwear dancing will flipping the eggs .

I heard her beautiful voice singing along a mist the noise spinning around as she prepared the table for us to eat , if I wasn't making heart eyes a second ago I am now . I smiled and swiftly moved behind her with my hands on her hips bringing them onto mine and swaying with her as she gasped slightly dropping the glass and breaking it .

"Shisui !I- didn't see when you came out Good morning " she said turning to hug me but stepped right on a piece and it went straight through her food as she winced .

" are you okay ..." I rested her on the counter as she swiftly pulled out the glass without making a sound. I picked up the glass and threw it away not noticing that Isa got down stitched up the wound and bandaged it up and was eating .

" you should have let me help you " I said kissing her forehead as she blushed slightly .

" you were moving to slow my love " she giggled continuing to eat

" oh ? are you excited for the mission?" I asked looking into those mix match eyes that made her look exotic

" I would be if I didn't have to stay in the shadows and wear a mask " she sighed

" thats okay I'll see you at night " I winked picking up our plates

We got ready and I mounted her on my back as usual , she was so precious to me I carried her like a princess everywhere , I didn't want her feet touching ground unnecessarily especially with her injury .

" I can walk baby " she whispered into my ear making me blush

" I want to carry you for as long as I can until the mission " I smirked as she put on her Anbu mask and we left walking to the gate .

Obito barely made it in time with Sakura . Isa got down from my back and stood there cold and silent it kinda turned me on. The family we had to escort came soon after and we did introductions .

" I'm Shisui Uchiha , this Obito Uchiha and Sakura Haruno and my girlfriend " I said pointing at everyone . I noticed the family had a girl around my age that kept eyeing me and I noticed she sighed when I pointed to Isa .

" well I'm Ray and this my mother the queen and my twin brothers Eco and Eas and my dad Jico" Ray said smiling " does your girlfriend have a name ?" she giggled pointing at Isa

" Anbu aren't allowed to expose themselves but lets get a move on " I said now serious for some reason .

Isa wasn't allowed really be with us or communicate with us as an Anbu she kept a view above but I hadn't seen her in a hour and I guess we all felt the same way .

" hey Obito - sensei " Sakura said " where is Isa ?"

" I was wondering the same thing " he said activating his sharingan .

" I'm sure she is fine " I said smiling truly not knowing so I activated mine too scanning .

" I found her she was talking to what looks like an enemy and then she liked them she doesn't seem to be hurt " Obito said smirking

I smiled to myself just then I felt a tap on my shoulder .

" what a girl you have there " Ray said walking next to me

" yes she is truly something " I said rubbing the back of my neck

" how did you meet her ?"

" um its kinda of a long story but basically I took her in when her parents died and she was like a little sister until she turned 12 . I loved her all my life " I confessed