𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

If I was being honest— the sleepover was fun even though us girls barely did anything besides watch movies, and do faces masks. Now it was Saturday and we were at the park doing some school yard puck, as Russ would call it.

Connie and Avery were messing with the puck as I put my hair up into a low ponytail.

"Do, uh, some pretty ladies need some extra teammates?" Ezra asked as he came in, his helmet on with rollerblades and pads on. "Oh, yes, definitely." Avery replied with a smile.

"Well, we're here!" Charlie declared as him and the other boys came in. "And we're ready to go!"

"Let's get this party started!" Dean shouted as he came in making me cheer. "Hell yeah!"

I went to my spot as we got ready for the first round of school yard puck. I bumped into Connie once Guy had dropped the puck onto the floor. Charlie passed it to me and I twirled around Adam as he was on the opposite team. I sailed the puck to Kenny as Russ tripped me to the floor, my hand protecting my shoulder as it was still slowly healing.

Charlie helped me up before he was passed the puck. I skated around for a bit while watching Averman and Adam fight for the puck until Fulton comes in, and steals it. I quickly make my way over next to Fulton— hearing my brother cheer for us. I smirked at the boy next to me then knocked down Adam letting Fulton shoot his shot in the goal. Charlie cheers for Fulton and I look down at the blond in front of me.

"Need help?" I asked him, still smirking. "You are way to confident." he laughs and grabs my reaches out hand, pulling himself up. "I haven't played with you guys in forever! Of course I'm gonna be confident!" I told him, my smirk switching to a smile. "Y/n! You're switching with Dean!" Charlie called and I nodded at him.

"Good luck, Banksie."

"All right, little Portman."

I skated over to the bench and sat down next to Goldberg— Dwayne on my right side. The game had re-started and I was watching closely as Luis cradled the puck with him. It was then he lost control and rammed into the silver metal fence.

"He still needs to learn how to stop," I mumbled quietly. "Yup," Goldberg agreed with me.

Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG." I screamed when I heard it play off of Luis's speaker. Luis let out a smile at me before deciding to take a break.

seven days of torture seven days of bitter and my girlfriend went cheating on me—

I skated into the game and stole the puck from Russ.

la, la, la, whatever, la, la la, it doesn't matter—

My lips form a smile as I cradled the puck with my hockey stick as the song continues to play. I also sing the lyrics doing so before passing the puck to Julie. She skated around and sailed it to Kenny who immediately dashed towards the metal bin. He did his amazing little twirl and shot the puck in the bin. I cheered for him, tackling him in a hug with the rest of the team that was on my side. Kenny then went and got replaced by Guy so he came in, taking the face off.

tonight, tonight

Jesse took the face off in my side, giving the blond a smirk before passing the puck to me when it was dropped onto the concrete. I hit the puck underneath me to Averman who dodged Adam, and passed the puck to Charlie. The boy cradled the puck carefully as he went near the bin. I followed closely behind until getting knocked over by Guy and Connie.

"That was very harsh," I mumbled at them before getting up from the floor. Charlie got thrown down to the cement by Dean as he got in the game. I looked at my sibling before twisting around him and grabbing the puck with my stick. He comes up in front of me to try and stop me, but I hit it behind me to Avery who had also got in the game. "And SCORE!" the red head shouted as she scored the puck in the bin. I smiled.