𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

Later on during the day me and Adam drove to school together for our Blake Bear game. We headed towards the rink, his arm around my shoulder as we carried our hockey bags.

"You nervous?" Adam asked me, glancing down at me for a quick second. "A little...I don't wanna hurt my shoulder while it's healing." I responded with a shaky sigh. "You'll be okay," he told me then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I nodded then we made it to the rink, immediately walking to the locker room where everyone was already getting ready in their gear. I smiled at them then looked over at Dean. He had dark circles under his eyes making my smile fall. I didn't think he was gonna be able to play.

My feet carried me over to him then dragged him to the side. His eyes looked down at me and I saw his eyes get watery, so I pulled him in a hug and felt myself getting emotional as well.

"I don't think I can do this, (n/n)." Dean whispered to me. "No, Dean you can do this— we just need to stay strong okay," I whispered back and rested my head on his shoulder.

He stayed silent and hugged me tighter. I felt his tears soak into my shirt as my eyes went watery as we hugged each other. He then pulled away and wiped his tears away, wiping mine away as well. I gave him a sad smile before getting dressed in my gear. I stood next to Adam as we all walked out of the locker room and into the rink. We all went to the box where coach was.

"Okay, Ducks. This is it! You have a chance to beat these Blake Bears and not tie up against them!" Coach said and looked at everyone of us.

"Hands in!"

"Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!"

Everyone chanted with us making us smile at one another.

"Goooo Ducks!"

Throwing our hands in the air we get into our positions. I get into my left wing position. Adam was taking the face off.

I stared at the person in front on me then got passed the puck. I hit the puck to Russ then shoved the person in front of me, skating away to follow the puck. Russ sailed the puck to Connie and she immediately flew across the ice with it.

I followed her, knocking down some players from the Blake Bears so that way they wouldn't try to steal the puck from her. She passed me the puck and I went around the goal, hitting the puck to Adam— allowing him to shoot it; scoring a goal.

We all cheered and got in a group hug. We then let go of each other and went back to our positions we were in before. I smirked at the guy in front of me then the puck was dropped.

Adam hit it to Fulton and he immediately knocked down the guy in front of him. I was following behind him before getting decked into the boards. I winced and grabbed my shoulder.

"Bitch man," I mumbled before getting back up.

I moved hair away from my helmet and hit my stick against the ice, indicating I was open. Adam passed me the puck and I took the shot for the goal, watching it get saved by the glove.

My lips went into a frown and the crowd 'ooo'ed. I hung my head low before going over to the box.

Eleanor jumped over and I sat down, yanking my helmet off of me. Dean quickly gave me water and held my helmet in his hands. I immediately slugged down some water and gave it back to my sibling. Guy and Adam got switched out.

The blond sat down next to me and I laid my head down on his shoulder as he drank water.

"Your shoulder good?" he asked me after swallowing the water in his mouth. "the guy decked you pretty hard," he added.