𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖤𝖭

"The Mighty Ducks win!"

I cheered and clapped for my team before bidding Rick a goodbye while I waved at Linda, made my way down the bleachers and to the locker room where the Ducks were going.

As I was heading to the locker room I bumped into Dean— causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Shit— Y/n, you have to stop bumping into me!" my older brother scolded making me huff. "No, you need to stop bumping into me!" I shot back and poked his chest with my index finger.

Dean raised his eyebrow before shaking his head and walking into the locker room.

"We have made a decision!" Dean yelled making every flinch in surprise. "We're back baby!" I whooped and high-five my brother. "Yeah!" Charlie says and gives us a bone crashing hug.

The team cheers and wrap us in a group hug.

"The jackets came in?" Averman questioned and I nodded. "Yup! Me and Dean were able to get ours early, but coach should be coming in with the box." I replied with a smile.

"Sweet!"

Adam took off his pads and I made my way over to him. He lifted his head up, smiling at me. I grabbed his chin and pressed my lips against his making him let out a chuckle in the kiss.

He pulled back, kissing my forehead, and yanking his long sleeve off his body. I skipped over to the girls with a smile on my face, sitting down on the bench.

"What are we talking about?" I asked, placing my chin on the palm of my hand, elbow resting on my knee. "The sleepover!" Avery answered and nudged me with her stick making me chuckle.

"Yeah! We're planning on going together right after this! You don't need to wait until Saturday anymore! You guys can just borrow my clothes." Connie said and shrugged. "I don't seem to mind," I replied with honesty.

"Then it's settled!"

I nodded with a soft smile then got up from the bench— walking over to my blond lover.

"Hey, Adam." I said and sat next to him. "Yes?" he asked and zipped his bag. "I'll be hanging out with the girls tonight," after that he turned to face me. "All of the girls? Like on the team?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah,"

"Okay, well I hope you have fun." the blond said with a shrug and kissed my forehead. "Thank you kind sir." I replied with a smile. "Kind sir?" he asked, his eyebrow raised. "Yup!"

The blond lets out a scoffed laugh and shakes his head before giving me a short kiss.

"Y/n!"

I turned my head.

"Let's go!"

My lips went into a smile as I nodded. Adam patted my head, ruffled my hair, and walked out of the locker room. I followed the girls and we immediately ran out of the school, to the bus, and straight to Connie's house.

Once we got there we went over to her room and plopped onto her bed. She passed us a pair of her clothes so that way we didn't stay in our boring clothes that we wore during the school day.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked her as I finished putting her shirt on myself. "We're gonna watch some movies!" Julie declared and pulled out some movies from her backpack.

"Oooo, what movies?" Eleanor asked with a smile, sitting up on her knees. "Well! I have the Maze Runner, Twilight, Fifty Shades of Grey, Avengers; Age of Ultron, and Harry Potter!" Julie said while separating the movies out on the bed.