𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤

"I swear chemistry sucks ass—" I complained with a groan. "It's not that bad, Y/n, you just don't focus in the class." Jesse told me as we walked out of the classroom. "No, no, you have me all wrong, Hall. I pay attention very well in that class!" I said and lifted my pointer finger up, poking him at his chest. "Yeah? What did we just go over today?" Jesse asked me.

My mouth shut closed the second I opened it to speak. Jesses lips twitched in a smirk as he saw I was struggling to answer his question.

"We..." I began to say. "We went over— okay look it's the first day for me don't stress me out!" I said, glaring at the boy next to me. Jesse let out a laugh and shook his head. "You really need to pay attention more, (n/n). Chemistry isn't all that bad." He told me, nudging my side just slightly.

"I know it isn't but class can get very, and I mean, very boring." I told him, heading towards my locker, putting in my combination. "You right— you right—" Jess agreed, leaning against my the locker next to mine. "Can I borrow your reading textbook though? My lockers upstairs and I don't wanna go get it." Jesse then asked me.

"Yeah sure, here," I said and took out my reading textbook, handing it over to him. "Thanks. I'll see you later, Y/n!" Jesse said and walked off.

"Bye!"

He waved at me and continued walking while I put my chemistry textbook away.

It was until a hand slammed on the locker next to mine. I jumped up and screamed just a bit, turn-ing my head to see who it was. It was Rick.

"Really, Riley? What do you want?" I asked with a scoff escaping my lips. "I'm still your tutor, Y/n. You can't escape me until I graduate!" Rick said and smirked at me. "Whatever." I huffed. "Is it your free period right now?" He asked me.

"Yeah...is it your free period too?"

"Why do you think I asked you first?"

I rolled my eyes and shut my locker closed.

"You can help me with my homework after my hockey tryouts okay—"

"I doubt you'll even make it in with that shoulder going on there," Rick said, cutting me off. "You have no right to tell me I won't make it on the team!" I fired at him with a hard glare. "I'm just saying! You injured yourself twice and it may happen a third if you're not careful..."

I bit the side of my cheek and turned around, walking away from the senior boy.

"After tryouts it is!" I heard Ricks faint shout as I walked farther away from him. "Bitch man, bitch." I muttered to myself as I made my way outside of the school, sitting down on the bench where I dropped down my backpack.

I dropped my face in my hands, rubbing my eyes then placed my chin on the palm of my hands.

"What's wrong, love?" I heard a voice from behind. "Stupid Riley reminded me he's still my tutor." I replied with a sigh. "Oh I'm sorry," Adam told me, jumping over the bench, sitting down next to me. "I'll get used to it...one more year and he'll be gone then we become juniors!"

The blond boy chuckled from besides me, grabbing the side of my head, pulling me towards him, and kissing my head.

"You have a free period too?" I asked him, lifting my head up from his shoulder to look at him.

"Yes and what better way to spend it with my girlfriend!" Adam told me with a smile. "Thank god you have free period...and thanks for spending it with me! I would've been lonely if you hadn't—" I said, smiling back at him.

"Well maybe if I just—" Adam began saying as he stood up from the bench. "No!" I almost shouted, pulling him back down making him laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"