🥀NINETEEN🥀

It was Anika and Shivaay's wedding day

It was Anika and Shivaay's wedding day. It was Shivaay and Anika's mutual decision to get married in two days as Shivaay couldn't wait to be Anika's husband again and Anika wanted a peaceful wedding as she wanted a peaceful and memorable wedding with Shivaay with her close friends and family excluding her parents.

It was Anika's chooda ceremony today and she was sitting in her room with a sad face as she was missing her mamu, Chandrashekhar Bajaj, who always supported her and loved her selflessly.

Her thought process was broken by Gauri, who came with a pink lehenga and matching jewellery.

G- Ani, why are you looking so upset? Come on, you have to get ready for your chooda ceremony.

Gauri said and anika looked at her with widened eyes.

A- But there's noone to......

G- that's a surprise. Now come on. Get ready.

Gauri gave the pink lehenga to anika and She went to get ready.

Anika got ready and gauri helped her with the jewellery and they both went downstairs.

A- Gauri, atleast give me a hint. What's the surprise?

Anika asked her while making a puppy face and Gauri chuckled.

G- Just wait for a few moments.

They reached the hall and Anika saw the arrangement for her chooda ceremony and she frowned in confusion.