FIVE

FIVE; 𝒂𝒘, 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Bobby da Costa came to visit?"

"Omigod, he's totally hot. Like, to a point where it's almost unreal."

"I heard he swings both ways..."

"Well, his sexy body is spoken for."

Peter finally plucked the earphones out and peeked a look toward the group of kids, on the opposite side of the hallway, who was just too rackety this morning. Amidst the eagerly bobbing heads, tardy entrances, and raucous whispers, he finally spotted the far-famed duo of the week. 

Percy da Costa seemed to be in a friendly discussion with his older brother, Roberto, who was dressed to the teeth in a Savile Row suit that looked out of place for a locker-lined hallway of a public school. Percy on the other hand, looked as drool-worthy as ever in his grungy getup, getting the eye from every student in school, either in jealousy or admiration. 

As if having the gift of enchanting, tall, sun-kissed Brazilian genes wasn't enough, the da Costas were all-known millionaires. They directed the DaCosta International branch globally, and even after tying in with Stark Industries, they were a force to be reckoned with. Now being led into the future by the Avengers' very own Roberto da Costa, a.k.a. Sunspot

See, Bobby knew Peter—just not Peter Peter. Bobby knew Spider-Man, and Bobby was buddies with Spider-Man. They had flown out on missions together, they had hung out in the Avengers Tower together while Bucky Barnes had tried to master the art of baking cookies instructed by Elle Stark herself, and that time Black Widow kicked Thor's ass at darts. 

"I got the spreadsheet!" A flurried MJ huffed to a stop beside Peter, slumping into the lockers with a soft phew. She waved a stapled pair of papers under his nose. "I had to snatch this baby off of—oy!"

"Gimme that!" Ned gasped, grabbing the paper from her. "I stole it first!"

"Easy, Neddie. What is that?" asked Peter, clicking his locker close. He fled one last glance at Percy and Bobby who were now hunched into one another as if gossiping between themselves. Peter could pick out the faint mumbles of the brothers, discussing something regarding a flare-up in Williamsburg. 

It was hopeless for him to listen further because Peter heard a particular name from his best friends that had him racing back for more. 

"Fairview?" he repeated from what he'd of Ned's ramble. "Fairview what?"

"The mentorship program we signed up for? This year Midtown got Fairview Community," Ned said, skimming through the pages with his index. "And I got... a girl! I got a girl!"