Switching the lights off he laid beside me but unlike me, he had no plans to sleep. He was working on his phone.

"You can turn the lights on, your eyes will hurt in the morning." I scolded him. Stupid idiot.

"Go to sleep." He murmured.

"Can I sleep on you?" I asked. That sounds so stupid. Why did I even ask that?

He sighed then kept his phone aside and lay down properly. I kept my one leg on him and wrapped my arm around him before keeping my head on his chest.

I heard his heartbeat quicken to it slowly going back to normal. I slept listening to his heartbeat. It was..calming.

•••••

I woke up before him, he looked like he was having a really good sleep so I didn't wake him up and freshened up.

I'm so tempted to pull his cheeks and wake him up, he looks really adorable right now. Not scowling at someone or glaring, peacefully sleeping. I take a picture instead and go to Caden's room.

I knocked twice but no one opened the door, I turned to leave but Caden opened the door.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked. He doesn't look like he was sleeping, he's looking like he freshly came out of a photoshoot.

"I know I look gorgeous all the time but I do not wake up like this." He said, waving his finger all over his body.

"I didn't notice before speaking stupid. Now, I want flowers." I tell him.

"Ask your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"No stupid, I want flowers for him." I gave him a scowl.

"Rome's sleeping, we have to come back before he wakes up." He tells me.

"Okay, Chase is sleeping too." I don't know why I felt it necessary to tell him.

"Fine." He sighed, walking out. "Things I do to keep my ship from drowning." He murmured loudly walking out. Whatever that means.

"We're not going to eat." I nodded. We were standing outside a Cafe, after buying the flowers, which was a little crowded but the aroma of baked goods was too good to leave without eating.

"Yes we're not." Caden agreed, nodding.

"Yeah, we're going to wait for our boyfriends." I added.

"Yeah." He looked away from the cafe, turning my face away too. We took merely two steps when he opened his mouth again. "What if everything gets sold out till the time we came back?" He asked.

"Yeah it smells delicious too." I looked at him.

"No we're not eating without them. Imagine how we'd feel if Rome or Chase did this to us?" He asked.

"Right." We walked away from the cafe.

"This is delicious." Caden said taking the last bite of his walnut pie fifteen minutes later. Turns out we couldn't resist. We do get two coffees and baklava packed for them.

Finishing with our little breakfast, we walked back to our hotel without getting lost. We almost forgot our way back but Caden remembered the name thankfully.

Before any of us could open the door, it opened itself. Wow? Not wow, Rome was scowling at us. What is he even doing in my room?

"I was about to go and search for you idiots." He scolded us.

"You could've called us dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." His mouth formed into an 'o'

"Move." I pushed him aside and walked to Chase who was sitting on the corner of the bed. He stood up as he saw me walking towards him.

"Morning boo." I kissed his nose.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked.

"You were looking so adorable and I can't get these for you with you stupid." I pulled my hand in front showing him the bouquet of red dahlias.

He took them from my hands and plucked one flower out, putting it in my hair. He touched my chin and gave me a small kiss on the lips before saying, "Thanks love."

Caden made a slurping sound, probably drinking Chase's coffee, reminding us of his presence. Why is he still here?

"You're so annoying, you know that right?" I asked, walking over and snatching Chase's breakfast before he finished it on his own. "Bye." I pushed him out. Rome being the nice guy already left, stupid Caden.

"I got this for you, the coffee is half finished but this is tasty. We had the walnut pie too, but you're allergic so we didn't get it for you." I tell him, setting the food down on the table.

He kept the flowers aside before eating.

•••••
I kinda want to skip writing all the vacation part but at the same time I don't want to😩😩
Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS BESTIES ❤️🎄🎅🏻