[9] Sorry chef.

a/n : the guy in the bg of the video tho>>>>>>>

────── 〔✿〕──────

Dec's POV

3/9/22

Me and Ant are sitting in the bathroom. Ant is wearing rubber gloves and bleaching my hair. God, are we going to look weird! I have already bleached his and it is drying. He looks hilarious. I can't wait to see his Sonic The Hedgehog style hairdo!
Ant finishes scrubbing the bleach into my hair.
"While this dries should we head into the kitchen for a glass of vino?"
"The kitchen seems an unusual place to drink."
"Where do you suggest?"
"The kitchen?"
"What an upgrade from my suggestion."
Ant shakes his head as he grabs my hand and pulls me through the corridor towards the kitchen.
"Sit." He instructs me as we arrive in the kitchen.
I sit on the floor like a dog.
"Do we even need this alcohol? You're acting drunk enough already." He replies to my action.
"Sorry chef."
I get up and sit at the breakfast bar. I have always loved those stools that spin around. Ant attempts to pour the wine seductively. He fails.
"Ant are you trying to seduce me?"
Ant pulls a mock shocked face.
"Where would you get that impression from, Declan?"
I get butterflies in my stomach. I have always loved when he calls me Declan. It feels so respectful yet so endearing.
Ant finishes pouring the wine into the two glasses and walks over to me, swaying his hips in what he hopes is a sexy manner. Really all it looks like is he's incredibly drunk.
"I wonder if the bleach in your hair releases a gas which makes you drunk?" I say, laughing. Ant places the glasses on the table and pulls a stool next to mine. He sits, placing one foot on the thigh of his other leg.
"Dec, seriously, we need to talk."
"What's wrong Ant?"
"I don't know how to tell you this..."
I get scared. Is he breaking up with me? Has something happened? Is he cheating?
"Okay..." I reply, anxiously biting my nails.
"You have a hair on your nose."
"Thanks for telling me...but now, what's wrong?"
"That was it."
Me and Ant burst out laughing at how he got me so worried. I hate him, but I love him at the same time.
"Anth?"
"Yes my little Deccy?"
I giggle. His nicknames always give me butterflies.
"I love you."
"I love you too Dec."
Ant leans forward and crashes his lips into mine. It starts out soft as we move in perfect timing with each other, but then it gets more thirsty. I love this man more than words can say.
I pull away after our mini make-out session and hug Ant vigorously.
"Ant, what if I lose you?"
"Dec, I'll never leave you as long as I live."
"But then what?"
Ant laughs.
"Dec, you'll be okay. I love you, and I'll never leave you even when I'm dead. I'll just, like, haunt your house or something."
I laugh into Ants chest, a smile growing on my lips.
"Now, how about that blue dye?"