He pouted, but smirked cheekily. Your brows furrowed when he pointed towards the clock. "Speak for yourself, Y/N. Thought you had work right now?"

When the realization dawned on you, your eyes widened. You unwittingly slap yourself in the face and let out a yelp, causing his smirk to drop and create a twinge of worry to emerge in his face.

"Wait why-"

"Stay there. I'll just go get ready and then I'll drop you off at Jin's, okay?" You looked at him sternly and stood up. His eyes followed your figure as you jog to your closet and rummaged through the messy pile of clothes. You sighed. Your bedroom really needed a makeover.

"Uh, Y/N?" Jimin called, in which you give no response to. "I need to tell you something.."

"Not now, Jimin." You reply.

"It's your u-"

"Jungkook is sleeping so please don't wake him up, yeah?" You turned around to face him and smiled. He was about to open his mouth but got cut off when you strode to your bathroom.

"Wait!" He said, making you halt just before you could hold the doorknob. "Y-You d-dropped your.. your-"

"Jimin I don't know if you could see it but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now so please? We'll talk later." You interrupted impatiently.

You yanked the door open with the handle, but his next words caused your system to shut down with your feet to refusing to budge.

"You dropped an u-undergarment.." He stammered out.

Speechless, you cast a quick glance behind you, but your gaze is immediately drawn to a familiar crimson fabric laying on the floor. When you discovered it was one of the missing undergarments you'd been looking for for months, your jaw dropped to the floor.

Before Jimin could utter out a word, you race towards it and snatched the fabric, quickly tossing it inside your closet and closed it shut.

You gulped, looking at Jimin who had been speechless as well as he kept his stunned eyes on you. "Never speak of this, ever."

•┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈•

You stood quietly beside Taehyung who suppressed a laugh as he watched Jimin getting pulled on the ear by Jin, who glared down at the unfortunate orange-haired hybrid struggling in pain.

"You idiot, do you have any idea how worried sick we were last night when Taehyung found your bedroom empty?!" He reprimanded, his voice booming across the room that elicited a small whimper from Jimin.

"Jin, simmer down a bit," You placed a hand on his shoulder, glancing at Jimin with a worried expression painted across your face.

You weren't sure why, but you felt driven to defend Jimin in this situation. After all, it did seem like he was earnestly contrite and regretful upon his rash decision of sneaking out of the house without Jin's approval.

"Simmer down? Y/N, if you've never thought of bringing him here I would've gotten stressfully overwrought all day just because of his recklessness," He snapped and you sucked in a deep breath to calm yourself. Yes, you understood his rage, but he didn't need to unload all his anger on Jimin just like that. You knew because you've endured the mental anguish that comes from someone venting their emotions on you.