I notice now that his fingernails are painted pink, a pearly white, and a dark navy. He had better nails than me. I should get them done tomorrow. 

"That was my dog from when I was young." I tell him. "Griffin. He passed a few years ago."

"I'm sorry for your loss." He tells me, and I'm not even surprised at his grace and politeness.

"It's okay," I shake my head. "It was a while ago." I smile to break tension. 

"And your candles," He nods, getting back on the subject. "I can tell what scents you like." 

"Alright, let's hear it." I test.

"Cozy. Like the room." He states. "Vanilla, coconut, lots of warm scents. None of that super sweet and fruity scents." 

"Okay, you're good at this." I laugh, my hands moving towards my perfume bottle. I hold it up as he watches me, and I remove the cap, spraying my signature scent onto my neck and wrists. "This has notes of caramel in it, and amber." I say, affirming his beliefs.

He nods, a smug look on his face, as if he was proud he was right. I rub my lips together once more before standing from the chair, and looking down at Harry. 

"Okay, I'm ready." He stands as well, and suddenly I'm looking up at his figure, towering over me. We keep eye contact, his smirk still planted on his face. Our proximity is close, the scent of his own manly perfume subtle against my nose. His large hand pushes my hair back, as he leans forward slowly, making my breath stop in my chest. I stare at his pink, smooth lips as they approach mine, and my eyes flutter shut the instant they touch, the kiss light and gentle. Goosebumps cover my skin as he kisses me tenderly, his hand cupped on my jaw, his finger tracing my skin slowly. 

"Let's go." He says once we break, my eyes still shut as I reminisce on the moment. I swallow the lump that has unknowingly formed in my throat, and nod, clearing my throat. I grab my purse that was hanging from a hook in my room, and sling it over my shoulder. I slide on a pair of booties, finishing off my casual outfit of mom jeans and a chocolate brown body suit.

We both exit my room after I blow out the candles, and grab a bottle of wine, and I shut the door behind me. I follow Harry out the door and to his car, and as always, he opens the passenger door for me and ensures that I'm in before making it over to the driver's side. 

His car always smells of new leather seats and luxury, mixed with the subtle scent of him. It was familiar and comforting, somehow, even though I've only been in it a few times. I direct him to Mel's place, and we arrive shortly after.

"Oh, I brought over these gourmet cupcakes, by the way." He reaches behind to the backseat, and grabs a box filled with 8 different cupcakes. 

"How sweet." I smile, peeking into the box. They looked delicious. I could see bits of pink, yellow, and different colored frostings, with sprinkles, coconut shreds, and other toppings laying on top.

"This is the best cupcake shop in L.A." He stresses, an eager smile building on his face. "You will love it." 

"Thank you, you didn't have to bring anything." I laugh, admiring his excitement. He unbuckles his seatbelt and grabs his phone, and rushes to the passenger side yet again to open the door. His hand grips his phone, keys, and the cupcake box, the free one pulling on the car handle, and I'm impressed by how he can hold so many things at once. I climb out thanking him again, and we head up to Mel and Riley's apartment. 

We arrive at her door and I peek at Harry, fidgeting slightly to adjust his clothing to ensure his appearance was okay. I try hard not to smile at the rockstar worried about how he looked, when to everyone else, he looked effortlessly handsome all the time.