T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

I sat down with my book and waited . I had seconds - I hadn't eaten properly in God knows how long , that's when I noticed a group of guy and two girls  at the table opposite giggling and pointing - was it me ? I ignored it but they dropped some slick comments about my eating  and how washed up I looked . I paid for my food and walked home crying . I was still pretty low on chakra I got winded easily . I sighed pushing the door to see Shisui putting the babies to sleep and smiling sweetly . I began to wash up the dishes and mid way through I felt two hands tighten around my waist pressing my body to his . 

" Isa - chan when they get up we can go give them a shower in the tub  and put in the cool bath toys I got them " he smiled resting his head on mine . I nudged him off and walked away .  He was a bit surprised but nothing he wasn't used to so  that didn't kill his spirit . 

" I can show you Isa chan " he smiled taking out the ducks and floaty he bought . 

" Leave me alone Shisui " I snapped rolling my eyes " your so annoying fuck " 

" Is something wrong Isa ?" he said now concerned . " Is this about not being able to have sex - there so many other things we can try . "

I ignored him 

" talk to me " he said laying down next to me . He tried to cuddled me but I pushed him away but he kept coming back 

" STOP SHISUI " I yelled pushing his shoulder . 

" hey, I'm sorry what's going on with you ?" he said as we both sat , I was about to get up and leave but he pulled me back . I don't know what came over me but I pulled away and went to punch him but he blocked it , I continued on as he blocked most but I landed a punch in his stomach and hand . 

" ISA STOP " he yelled pinning me down with concern and slight fear .  tears ran down my face as I looked away . Shisui smiled kissing away the tears . 

" get off of me Shisui " I said in a cold tone 

" what is this about ? tell me and I will " 

I sighed and mustard up enough strength to push him off grabbed my coat and ran out the door. 

Shisui chased after me for a while but lost me when I used Kamui , I heard Itachi call out to me on my way to that tree stump I hid in once - that night we had sex in the bushes after playing kick the can , I smiled at how wild and fun nights like those were . 

What happened to all those times , I was happy he was happy but it was like I was invisible and simply an accessory and a tool to feed and take care of his kids , the only time he ever talks to me about is the twins , I felt forgotten and broke down in tears again . I didn't notice how tired I was and fell asleep right in that small space . 

When I got up I was pitch black , they were leaves in my hair and my back hurt . I pulled myself together and walked back to the compound but quickly turned back seeing the dismay and confusion I caused in looking for me . I decided to go have fun alone . I scaled that cliff Shisui took me on for our first date went into the shak . We always kept ramen and other food there , so  I took off my clothes made a bowl of ramen and soaked in the hot tub for quite a while smiling to myself - I felt comfortable and alone - no more crying babies , no more baby talking husband and no more people . 

It was selfish I know but I hadn't had a break since I got pregnant , I felt like no body gave a fuck about me or noticed until I acted out and disappeared . I got out and dressed in the spare clothes I kept and started to work out again , I wrote down a routine I wanted to follow and began with simple tai jutsu training . 

After about two hours I was exhausted and worried about the kids but I knew Shisui wouldn't let a thing happen to them . I plopped down on the floor smiling at my progress my stomach started to feel tight and not soft and loose any more though it still looked the same because it was one day .  I took a shower and went to bed peacefully listening to the water crash against the rocks and the wind howl it was truly satisfying . 

SHISUI'S POV 

WHERE IS SHE ?- I thought to myself frantic - I took the babies over to Mitoko and Fugaku and Itachi, Izumi , Kiez , Sasuke and Naruto helped me look . With no luck  at all - I scolded myself for not thinking of this sooner . 

" she may be in her pocket dimension " I sighed " we'll just have to wait until she comes out if that is so " 

" fuck " Sasuke sighed 

" We'll continue to search throughout the night but my byakugan hasn't picked up any trace of her but she knows how to avoid it by concealing her chakra ." Kiez said face palming 

" maybe  she doesn't want to be found " Itachi said . He may be right maybe this was too much for her and she reached her breaking point . 

" but this is so unlike Isa - what do you think would have caused it ?" Itachi asked 

" I haven't seen her since  the babies were born " Izumi added 

They all nodded and agreed - they truly only saw snippets of her but she was always busy . 

" this is our fault we never spent any time with her at all - we stopped inviting her out because she was always busy with the babies or sleeping she didn't look like her self when I last saw her and she covered up a lot " Naruto said hanging his head . 

" Naruto is right we only spoke to her about the babies never asking how she was doing or anything " Sasuke confessed 

" we were so awful Isa " Itachi " we treated her like she was invisible and now she's actually gone we don't know what to do " 

Tears ran down my face as I realized I played to biggest part in this . My world revolved around my kids and that's all I ever spoke to her about . I never spent anytime with her or anything - she was alone . I dropped to my knees . 

" SHISUI  " they all yelled rushing to me . I had to make thing right and I had make them right now .  I wiped my tears got up - we made a plan and all split up I knew where to go now , I think I knew where she would be . I ran into the night and stopped at that cliff I took her on for the first date .