He balled his fist up and she instantly flinched but he stopped. He slammed her to the wall. "You so fucking lucky Raquel I love you too much to hurt you. Keep yo fucking hands off me.

You stepped out on me but you know what Ian even tripping cause I stepped out first. The whole time I was away at school."

"Let me go Mario." She said.

"Or what? You gone swing on me like yo abusive ass mama? What you gone do Rocky stab me? You weak as fuck Raquel.

Always have been Always will be.

When that Nîgga was beating yo ass you ain't dare fight back as hard as you fighting me now.

I own you Raquel whether you like it or not you mine." He told her before letting her neck go. She dropped to her knees trying to catch her breath.

"You good?" I ran over there.

She nodded and stood up.

Brandy POV
Ian ever seen them like this. Rocky got up. I knew exactly what she was finna do.

He was leaving out she grabbed a bottle and traced him. "Come on y'all stop her ass!" I yelled. We chased after her but it was too late she smashed the bottle over his head.

"What the fuxk?" He asked.

She walked to his car and started kicking the windows out.

"Get off my shit!" He yelled at her.

The boys ran to get her.

"Don't fucking touch me I swear to god." She said. "I gave you my all Mario!" She yelled and kicked the windshield making it fall in.

"You wanna fuck other bitches huh?

For a second I felt guilty and regretted it but not so much now.

I miss how he wrapped me in his arms as he fuxked me. How he slutted me out." Mario was getting heated the more she spoke.

"And his head?? To die for.

I loved that shit.

He knew his way around my body especially the way he caressed me as I came to an orgasm."

Mario grabbed her ankle making her slip off the car. He grabbed her by her neck and shoved her into the car. He grabbed a fist full of her hair.

"I'll kill you Raquel you don't get that." He hit her head to the car.

"I ain't got shit to lose Rocky.

Why the fuxk you playing with me huh? You wanna die or some? Talking bout how that Nîgga fucked you. He'll never match to me. Don't nobody fuxk you like me and you know this shit."

They stared at each other.

He broke down and fell to his knees.

"Why you making me act like this Raquel? I love you bruh why would you do this?" He asked her.

I started to get emotional.

She stood there staring at him.

Everybody was outside recording I knew this wouldn't end well.

"I'm a bit light headed." She said before collapsing.

"Shit." We ran over to them. He grabbed her. "I gotta get her to the hospital."

"Yo car fucked." Brooke said.

"You drove?" He asked her she shook her head no. "I did." My boy friend said.