The Guilty

"I'm guilty" Cheryl said, to the group before the officers, causing Veronica to choke on her fries, Jughead to spit out his milkshake towards the person next to him and Reina to, incredibly annoyed, wipe the chocolate milkshake from her, now, dirty leather jacket.

"Wrong shining twins, Juggie"

"Oh God, I've just turned into a murder accomplice"

"Jones... this was a Saint Laurent"

"It's not Gucci? Shame, Rei Rei"

Veronica, Jughead and Reina answered at the same time, making Cheryl's lip tilt upwards slightly as she looked amusedly around the group.

"Okay, you definitely shouldn't be smiling after confessing a murder" Veronica whispered as she leaned closer, making the other three repeat her actions, with her twin snorting.

"Cariño, I'm borderline psychotic when I hurt people, that is barely a smile"

"And I didn't confess a murder!" Cheryl whisper shouted, after a moment of apprehension as she thought over Reina's words.

"Uh... you kinda did" Jughead said with a shrug, slurping on his milkshake which was receiving an evil glare from Reina as Vee nodded along with him.

"She was being dramatic" Rei explained "Only said she was guilty, not of murder, dumbasses"

The adopted Lodge and the youngest Twin glared at Reina who looked completely over with the conversation, mentioning for the Blossom to continue so they could understand what was going on.

"Darling, please continue"

"As I was saying... I'm guilty of helping Jason run away, the plan was simple, we would fake his death and he would leave Riverdale with Polly Cooper..."

And as the night fell, Veronica fell asleep on the table of Pop's with Cheryl's head laying awkwardly over her head while Reina and Jughead spoke of Conspiracy theories.

The older Lodge didn't miss the fact that his phone didn't ring once through the night, or how he seemed used to standing up late, or how he wasn't uncomfortable on that booth.

Her eyes slightly narrowing in wonder, she knew that her mother wouldn't mind calling Vee because her twin had already sent a message telling her that the twins were together.

"You should come by our house sometime" Reina suddenly said innocently, throwing more fries towards Jughead, who caught them with easy.

His chocolate eyes met her raven ones in slight suspicion, making her lips curve in a smirk as he chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Only if there are ten bedrooms" Jughead joked, passing a hand through his hair which was free from his beanie, currently being used as a pillow for Veronica.

"Ten? Who do you think I am? Granted, our current situation is way below the expected because of mother dearest, but as soon as father is out of jail we are moving to a fourteen bedrooms house" Reina told him seriously although a teasing smile still played on her lips.