Gangster in a Classy Way

The brunette was grinning lazily at her twin who was glaring daggers at the pack of cards as if they would change at her command.

The duo had been playing multiple rounds of poker since they got home, which just happened to be one of the many addictions of the eldest twin, with Veronica losing each time.

Reina's card had been laid down on the table since the beginning of the game, memorizing them with one look before her perfect nails would lay them on the velvet green table.

She had played many times, observed many people, one of their biggest mistakes would be looking down at their cards every time one was revealed on the table, which would obviously make an expression appear on their faces, no matter how microscopic they were.

Having played the game since she was a child, Reina knew better than to make the same mistake, her face would always have that mocking grin that would make people go crazy and question every single decision of their life while she analyzed the smallest details.

The slightest wrinkle around their eyes, the almost unnoticeable raise of their lips, the starting of a sweat that would form on their skin... there she was a predator observing her prey.

Until the final attack.

"Full house, cariño, how does it feel to lose for the seventh time? Not that I'm counting, of course" her grin widened as Veronica's glare went from the table towards her twin.

"You cheat, I don't know how, but I know you do" pointing a finger at her older sister, Veronica couldn't help but look back at the cards once more, confusion stamped on her features which, not long ago, had showed just how certain she was that she would win this time.

Reina laughed loudly at this, her head dropping back and her eyes closing, for a moment, she was happy... she wished it was only her and her twin forever, maybe things would be different then, maybe they would be different...

Standing up with a sigh, the raven haired beauty gave her little sister an apologetic look, kissing the top of her head before she started to wander towards the door.

But things weren't different and she would have to take care of every dirty work their father had been involved with.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Vee questioned while quickly running after her.

Reina's room was as dark as her, her walls were black and everything else was gray, not a single dot of color that would disturb her high times.

Looking at her twin over her shoulder as she took one of her leather jackets from her closet, the brunette simply shrugged while thinking of another lie, which came out of her lips naturally by now.

Nowadays, it felt like her lips would tell more lies than truth after all.

"Just a meeting with dad's lawyer, don't worry about it, I'll be back soon and we can go out for dinner, okay?"

Veronica didn't find it strange that Rei was the one to deal with bureaucracy, while Vee was 'daddy's girl' it was clear that Reina was the one that would take over business since she would always follow him to the meetings since she was a child.

"Promise?" Raising an eyebrow at the taller girl while showing her pinky finger, the twins smirked at each other as Reina intertwined their pinkies.

"Promise, now let me go before I'm late" after hugging the youngest Lodge, she left.

Her high heels as always keeping her composure even though she sported black ripped jeans, a simple black v-neck T-shirt and her jacket over it.

Her red painted nails quickly tapped against the screen of her phone, sending an one word message to the person before she descended the elevator and walked towards her bike.

Her precious Harley Davidson Breakout 114 was another one of her many obsessions.

The dangerous yet elegant sound of its engine coming to life got her whipped since the first time, she had even joked with Vee that she didn't know what love was before that baby.

Veronica didn't share the same love for Reina's baby until three months after she had gotten it, her twin had actually been able to put some pants on her younger sister and made her ride with her and since then, it became a habit of the duo to always ride once or twice a week together.

Obviously, Veronica only trusted her twin when it came to that, they were literally a ride or die kind of twins and she would never forget the genuine smile she would get out of Reina whenever they would ride together.

Leaving the 'pretty' side of the city, Reina inhaled deeply, looking to the side as she heard another bike getting near.

The second Harley was just as dangerous, but it didn't have the elegance of Reina's, standing close enough to the Lodge, but slightly behind, like a well trained dog with its owner, as a smirk started to form on her lips... Hunter.

It was time to find out where was happening the illegal business and from what Hunter had gathered while she was at school, there were two gangs they would have to look closely from now on.

First Stop: Southside Serpents

Jamie Dornan as Hunter