the big win

It's 8am y/n walk outside in fuzzy pj pants & black tank. Messy hair & half asleep.
You forgotten to check the mail yesterday so you figured you'd check it while your coffee was brewing.

Sitting down on you sofa in the living room in your small one bedroom apartment you live in,& rummage through the letters,bills,credit card offers & car warranty letters....you frown until you come across a brown medium sized envelope, opening it to read
Congratulations Y/N!
You won the markiplier sweepstakes In Space behind the scenes!
You get special unreleased merchandise & a picture of you & Mark signed by Mark. A meet & greet pass. A plane ticket to Hollywood to see the filming.A one night stay at The Beverly hills hotel in California!
See you soon!

You jump up scattering letters & bills that was in your lap! Take a double look at the letter & put your hand inside package to find a vip pass, an airline ticket & voucher for 1 night at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
The date was two weeks away! You better start planning & packing you think to yourself...after you call all your friends to gloat of course.
You grasp the vip pass in your hand day dreaming of how hot Mark is....& YOU get to meet him! Then you think of the flight....you live in Missouri. It's going to be a nice plane flight to California.