《☆》Her Mate《☆》

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Requested

Resident Evil 8

Ethan × Lycan!Reader

Type: Smut/Fluff

Warnings: Gore, estrus, breeding kink, praise kink, biting/scratching, hair pulling, spit kink, cum inflation, osmolagnia, oral sex (bj), outdoor sex, rough sex, sub!reader

A/N:

Had no fucking clue what osmolagnia was until I searched it up, then I was like "yeah sure, that could fit with this ig"

Anyway, another request from ao3.

There's one more after this I'll do at some point, then I'm going to close them completely (meaning no exceptions even though it already says closed, lol) and focus on editing the old ones and writing new parts for my other books, cause I've been neglecting them.

Last publish of 2021,,, and it's of Ethan fucking a Lycan. Noice.
Happy New Year's 🥂🎉

⚠️Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with mature themes or anything in the warning above.⚠️

If you decide to read this anyway despite the warnings, I hold no accountability. :)

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

There was no fucking end to them.

Everywhere he turned, another Lycan seemed to appear out of thin air, snarling and snapping at him with those yellow, sharp teeth capable of ripping his jugular out. As soon as he thought he'd lost a crowd of them by weaving through various interiors of broken houses, a new group would jump down from the rooftops and join the chase. Each minute that passed, they multiplied in number and suffocated him with their pungent breath whenever they got too close to his personal space bubble.

"Fuck!" And to his luck, the bullets he'd been firing off from the shotgun he required moments earlier – not that it did much against them, anyway – ran out of ammunition. Some he'd managed to ward off with the trusty weapon at hand, injuring them enough to where they'd scamper off like an injured dog, whimpering and whining. Unfortunately, it was a few out of the many, that of which were closing in on him.

Ethan hissed a string of profanities under his breath, barely dodging one of those savage creatures lunging at him. There wasn't a chance to catch his breath before another shot his way from the opposite direction, to which he hastily stumbled to the side to avoid getting his body slammed into. The uneven terrain and snow piling on the ground didn't help with his attempt at escaping, nor did the biting cold seeping through his layers of clothes.

He could only last so long before one of those factors screwed him over. One moment he was scrambling out of the way of another vicious attack, the next he was colliding with the frigid water of a small stream, rocks digging into his backside and no doubt to leave ugly bruising behind. Not that it would matter, given he'd be dead soon.

"Shit, shit! Get the fuck away from me!" His firearm served no purpose besides swinging it around like a madman, hoping to land a hit on the slowly advancing hoard before him. This couldn't be it, he refused to let this be the end. Mia was gone, he knew that much from what he saw, but Rosemary was still here somewhere. He had to save her, she was all he had left.