《☆》Acceptance《☆》

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Requested

Resident Evil 8 (After)

Lycan!Ethan × Reader

Type: Angst/Fluff

Warnings: None

A/N:

This one's kinda sad, cause poor Ethan is very stressed and upset since he's stuck as a Lycan ;^;

Also Mia's kind of a bitch in this for plot purposes

But uh, more puppy Ethan <3<3<3

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

It was over. Miranda was defeated, the village destroyed, and Rosemary safe and sound to the man she had met mere hours ago; or rather more so a creature than a man. Ethan couldn't talk much, yet he had his ways of elaborating why he was in the village and what his goals were. From that she learned the Lycan must've been human beforehand, considering he was attempting to save his daughter from the malice intentions of Mother Miranda.

They had been through it all together; The looming castle of Dimitrescu, Beneviento's doll house of horrors, Moreau's sluggish slimy swamp, Heisenberg's toxic inducing factory, and lastly Mother Miranda's mold infested ceremony. Every step of the way she aided Ethan through his journey, along their venture searching for some type of cure to his mishap of a situation, yet coming up empty-handed.

Even after they managed to defeat the cause of this disaster, Ethan was too distressed over that matter to leave. Unfortunately, there wasn't any time and (Y/n) had to watch, carefully cradling Rose in her arm's as Chris dragged a wailing, dirty blonde Lycan to the aircraft with them. It wrenched right at her heart seeing him so disconcerted, howling and thrashing in one last, futile attempt to find some antidote to get him out of this creature he had become.

Once back at the aircraft it only escalated when he was reunited with his wife, Mia. The (blonde, brunette, etc.) could only describe the woman's countenance as revolted and distasteful towards the man that used to be her loving, humane spouse. When she objected that this wasn't Ethan and tried to snatch Rose away from (Y/n)'s arms, she couldn't contain her rising vexation.

Chris had to break the two females apart, due to the (H/c) haired woman throughly breaking her nose with a sickening crack from the punch of her balled up fist. She couldn't help it; how could she turn on him with such indifference? Ethan didn't deserve that behavior, especially not after everything he went through – all of which she experienced firsthand – to save their precious daughter.

Needless to say (Y/n) kept little Rosemary, absolutely refusing to hand her over to such a vile woman. With the baby safe and sound she had joined Ethan in the farthest corner, comforting him since he looked like a puppy that had just been kicked various times in the stomach. All she could do was soothe him through the ride back as he whimpered and held onto her and Rose for dear life.

Mia made it rather obvious from that reaction that Ethan wouldn't be coming with her, and because of that, neither would Rose. Chris luckily held the furious woman back when (Y/n) got to leave with the two other Winterses; which, lead to where they were now.

Rosemary was sleeping on the cushion of the couch – sadly (Y/n) didn't have any type of crib at her house for the infant – in a bundle of blankets to keep her warm. The (blonde, brunette, etc.) sat on the floor not far away, watching as Ethan rested his head on the cushion close to his baby.