《☆》Insane for You《☆》

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

❤ Edited ❤

Requested

Resident Evil 8

Obsessive!Ethan × Reader

Type: Angst/Yandere

Warnings: Obsessive behavior, mentions of torture, gore

A/N:

For this I tried to do snippets with Ethan reacting to the four lords. They're somewhat brief and meant to be flashbacks (hence italics) and the present is at the very ending of the game. So the present is in normal font.

Also I love yanderes so a Yandere Ethan? Hot, I approve.

I'm not quite sure I'm happy with how I ended it, but uh, hopefully it's alright xc

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Ethan Winters was a peculiar man, to say the least. Quite frankly, (Y/n) wasn't sure what to think of him first impression wise. Handsome, perhaps, for he was definitely a sight to behold, even with his worn appearance from fighting off the creatures that roamed out there in the village.

  Though there was something about his nature, the way he carried himself, that put her on edge. It could've just been that wild, unhinged look in his grey-blue eyes that had her in such a state when he first stumbled into Luiza's house that day, but something about the outsider just didn't sit well with her upon first greeting.

  Even now, as he scanned over every inch of her body for any injury, all while that house burned to ashes behind them, something felt off. However, she decided to brush it off as mere paranoia, for she was unfamiliar to outsiders wandering into a place like this after the tragedy that befell the land. As far as she was concerned, he hadn't done anything to cause such distrust; then again, he hadn't done much to earn it, either.

  "Ethan, I'm fine. Seriously, only a few scratches." The (H/c) haired woman tried to reassure him, even offering a friendly smile while he checked her with a careful, attentive gaze.

  Ethan's fingers – the ones he had left – poked and prodded at specific areas, waiting to see if she would give any reaction of pain that may hint at injury on her person. When no such occurrence presented itself he let out a long, relieved sigh and his hands slid down her unscathed arms to gently hold onto her smaller ones, giving them a shaky, nervous squeeze.

  "Good, that's good. Sorry, I'm just, fuck— After what happened in there, I don't want any harm coming to you, too." He whispered remorsefully, facial features formed into a grimace at the recollection of events that took place only mere moments ago.

  In a way she could acknowledge his panicked response; seeing all those people in there be either ripped apart or engulfed in the spreading flames was not an easy sight to witness. After so many deaths taking place around them, she certainly wouldn't want to be alone, either. Both were on edge and needed a companion beside them to reassure they were still alive and breathing, and that it would remain that way till the end.

  So with that in mind, she returned the squeeze to his hands in order to soothe him, and perhaps to do the same for herself as well. "Nothing will happen to me. We'll go find your daughter, together." She responded softly. Briefly he had mentioned why he was here beforehand; his wife getting shot to death, with him then practically getting kidnapped, and his daughter stolen and stowed somewhere in this village. It was a lot to process, but she wanted nothing more than to aid him in his task. A lone father in desperate search for his little bundle of pride and joy tugged right at her heart strings.