AN UNEXPECTED GUEST

Start from the beginning

Fang : Huh... I think there is no missions for us today... because someone is coming to our station today and he will stay here for 3 weeks...that's what I heard from captain and he is coming here as well for his welcome and he too don't know who is going to come....

???? : That's right..

An unknown voice can be heard in the cafeteria and they all followed the voice and saw that person and the person is non other than the LEGENDARY SPACE REBEL CAPTAIN KAIZO...

The gang : CAPTAIN?!!

Kaizo : Yeah it's me is there any problem...

Boboiboy : it's not like that captain....so, how are you captain?!!

Kaizo : Huh....[so, he still haven't recovered huh....he sure stopped calling me like he usually call me] (his eyes softens and he kneel down near Boboiboy and ruffles his hair) I'm just fine...how about you li....I mean Boboiboy....

Boboiboy smiled and started to fix his hat

Boboiboy : I'm just fine captain...(said with a smile)

Everyone got habituated to see Kaizo like this and just smiled at them

Boboiboy : So, captain who is visiting our station?!! And I guess someone is getting jealous (narrow's his eyes towards Fang)

Kaizo : About the first one I don't know either and for the second I don't  care!!!(said with his usual face)

Fang : hmph....

Boboiboy : hehehe......now you both are not going to change forever(said with a chuckle)

Everyone shared a laugh at this and commander came out of nowhere and suprised them....

Commander kokochi : Good morning everyone!!!

Gopal : Ahhhh!!! COMMANDER WHY YOU ALWAYS SUPRISE US  LIKE THIS?!!!

Commander : Huh....I'm sorry I got you scared...but it's important....that's the reason I'm here....

Boboiboy : Good morning commander!!(said doing his TAPOPS salute followed by everyone in the cafeteria except for commander) what happened commander?? Is it about the guest who is going to stay here for 3 weeks...

Commander : That's right!!! I'm here to tell you all about the guest....he is one the higher ups and he is coming here to observe the top ranked team in TAPOPS station and that team is your team Boboiboy....so there is no missions for your team today....okay?!!

Boboiboy haven't answered to commander's words and just stood there with a serious face. Kaizo and Fang noticed his sudden change of mood answered commander themselves....

Fang : Okay commander...just inform us that when we should come to the main deck....

Kaizo : Fang is right commander just inform us....

Kokochi just nodded at this left the cafeteria and gave some space to them. Kaizo came near boboiboy and made him sit on the chair near the table and sat beside him. Fang signed the other three to give some space to them and they left the cafeteria as well leaving Fang, Kaizo, ochobot and Boboiboy... Kaizo started the conversation with a soft smile.....

Kaizo : (gave a soft smile) Hey.... don't overthink about the guest...I'm sure that the higher up who is visiting us is not him.....at least that's what I think...

Boboiboy : Then just keep your thoughts to yourself (said with a cold voice which can stab a person if possible) and if it is him then don't blame me for being out of control....

Fang tried to keep his thought but Boboiboy just cut him

Fang : I-

Boboiboy : This is my final word about this and I'm out of here because I still have more works which is more important than this....(said with the same voice){now I am feeling very cold around me aachoo...sorry for the disturbance let's continue with the story aachoo}

Boboiboy left the cafeteria with a bad mood followed by ochobot with a helpless expression and Kaizo just let out a sigh and Fang came near him....

Fang : Do you think that it's really him...if it is him it is going to be a trouble...we can't control Boboiboy

Kaizo : I know Fang that's what I'm thinking as well...(answered with a irritated tone)

Fang : Huh...sorry if I got you irritated....but I was just worried about him....he just started healing from that incident and it is going to reopen if he comes here(said with a sad face)

Kaizo came near Fang and put his hand on his shoulder

Kaizo : I'm sorry..... I was worried about the same thing and don't worry I will think of some way....(said with small yet soft smile)

Fang : Wait!!!! I have an idea...can you contact Maskmana.....

Kaizo : yeah I can....but for what?!!!

Fang : For......{the idea is going to be a secret}

After a while~

Boboiboy and ochobot came back to their room and ochobot noticed that Boboiboy's face is sad asked him about it...

Ochobot : Boboiboy....what happened why you look so sad all of a sudden....(said with a worried face)

Boboiboy : Huh...I'm just guilty about how I talked to captain and Fang ochobot (said with a sad face) I just let my anger get me....

Ochobot : Don't worry Boboiboy...I'm sure that they will understand why you behaved like that....

Boboiboy gave a small smile to ochobot and sigh. Then an announcement came from the main deck

Announcer : Boboiboy and his team along with captain kaizo come to the main deck....I repeat....Boboiboy and his team along with captain kaizo come to the main deck....

Boboiboy: I guess it's time for us to go to the main deck ochobot.....(with a serious face)

Ochobot just nodded this unsurely and followed his master come best friend with a sad expression

After a while everyone arrived at the main deck and admiral tarung is standing infront them with his usual face and kokochi is looking at boboiboy seriously....

Gopal: So, where is this so called guest huh....we can't see him anywhere...(a smack sound can be heard)

Ying : Sheesh...you don't have any  patience Gopal

Gopal : it's not my fault lah...don't blame me for being impatient...

Ying : then who should I blame huh....

Boboiboy : CAN'T YOU TWO STAY PEACEFULLY EVEN FOR A MINUTE YOU BOTH ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!!!(shouted getting irritated by the fight and realised how he just behaved and changes his mood) I'm sorry for shouting on you too it's just that my head is giving me a ache since I went to my room and the loud voices just made irritated that's all I'm really sorry again....

Ying : it's okay Boboiboy we can understand it's actually our fault that we started fighting....

Gopal : Ying is right Boboiboy don't feel guilty about it okay...

Boboiboy just smiles at this and turns to Fang and kaizo and sees them with apologetic look and they shook their heads and smiled. Boboiboy got relieved by seeing it. Then a spaceship arrives infront of them and the entrance of the ship opened and a middle aged man wearing a red colour old armour came out of the ship. Boboiboy just clenching his fists and gritting his teeth trying to hold his anger on that person

Kaizo and Fang : [It is indeed him]

Both of them saw that Boboiboy is trying to hold his anger and felt worried about Boboiboy and also about the...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unexpected Guest

So here it is another chapter

Who do you think the guest is?

And what is the incident that fang was talking about?

What happened to Boboiboy?

Why he is so mad at this person?

To know the answers stay tuned with the updates

Your Author Anu

Signing off