Father walks by me, and grabs my jaw so tightly I hiss. My lips press tightly together as he angles my face up to look at him. I feel livid, and so pained to control my potential temperamental actions.

"You read and study. Focus. I better not hear shit from you anymore. You think I don't know, but I do. And I will stop it at no costs if it doesn't stop now," he spits firmly, and I grimace and push him away, turning my head.

He walks away then. I sit there as some of the men follow my father out, one of them not being Harry. He seems quite emotionless as he walks to me.

Harry then takes a seat next to me, placing his large, rough hand on the table while he leans against it, piercing green eyes watching me silently.

There are small tears on my cheeks. Harry doesn't do anything physical, but rasp, "Don't be hurt by his words. They are nothing but lies, and he knows it."

I nod my head, wiping my tears. I know that he won't comfort me here for the mere fact that someone could be watching. I only stand up and head upstairs afterwards, feeling dreadful.

I get out of the shower in fifteen minutes of thoughts and steamy water. More relaxed than ever, I drop my towel and search for something to wear in the instance a neutral Harry walks in with a duffle bag strapped to his shoulder.

He glances at me briefly, and I blush with beyond embarrassment. "Just what I wanted to see, baby girl. Always thinking about me," he huskily says. Harry places the bag on the bed, turning around to find me searching through drawers.

Not long before he's got his lips on my shoulder, pecking lightly as his heavenly hands travel the span of my body. They brush over my breasts, his lips teasingly at my neck. My lips curve into a faint smile, grabbing his hands and pulling them away.

"Stop," I quietly warn. Harry hums to himself, brushing the tip of his nose across my skin. His touch was so alluring and good at leaving me defenseless. I feel his hands again on my body, greedily groping whatever they could.

A sudden smack defies my conscience. The slight stinging sensation is alive for a second before another comes down, his hand merciless to me. And it surprises me that I find myself enjoying it. He tightens his grip on my hips, lowering his mouth to my ear.

"Be a good girl for me," he murmurs, slipping his hand down my stomach. I inhale sharply as his finger dips between my folds, rubbing my clīt in quick, torturous circles. He rubs back and forth, applying pressure just wherever I need it.

My lips part, head against him as he continues to touch me. I moan when he slips a finger in, faintly smirking at my body's reactions for him. My hips move slightly against him, whimpering mess already.

A hand of mine grasps the edge of the dresser, which he clutches tightly as the other makes me feel this unfathomable desire. He trails his lips up and down my neck, sucking on my skin with hunger.

"Oh, God, Oh," I breathe out as he slips another finger, both slick with my arousal. He pumps harder, groaning to himself at my noises.

His voice is so raw and deep, it sends shivers down my spine. "Such a good girl," he whispers. I feel his thumb circle me again while pumping, my whining pants escaping my lips every second of his sensual attention.

I'm so disappointed and shocked when he stops. I don't question him though when I hear the sound of his belt being undone and his zipper. He moves both of my hands against the wall, entwining our fingers as he pressed them down. He briefly lets go to line himself up with me, his côck pushing blissfully against my walls.

One with mine on the wall, the other presses tightly to my ass every now and then, smacking as he moves his hips torturously slow.

I moan in desperation. He knows this, but he wants to hear me say it. My moments with Harry will always be so full of fire and desire. So much love that we oddly have come to be useless without.

"Please," I cry softly, eyes lightly hooded and my body breathless.

Harry moves back in, pulling back out at the same agonizing rhythm. "Mmm, you want it?"

I exhale shakily. "Yes," I whimper.

The way he treats me and touches me, so good and so unforgettable. He begins to move fast and hard, pressing both of our hands on the wall. I pray that these soundproof walls don't fall apart with my shattering screams of satisfaction.

He pants into my ear, reminding me to keep quiet just in case. I comply. My eyes roll back due to intense pleasure, curling my toes and leaning my head back.

"Mine. All mine," he pants to me, hot breath fanning against my skin.

I think I see stars from my aching bones, and finally come down from this climax he so effortlessly brought me into. He keeps moving until he's done, releasing into me. My boneless, sweaty body falls back against his clothed chest. I need another shower.

Harry pulls out and sighs heavily, holding me. I feel him press a lazy kiss on my neck. "Fuck," he whispers, "So fucking beautiful."

Just when I think my love for him can't grow any larger, I am proven wrong. His words make me turn around and kiss him, as a silent thank you and I love you.

I get back into the shower, inevitably with Harry. My eyes watch him carefully as he shampoos his hair, strong muscles flexing with his movement. I laugh lightly when he catches me staring, and glares though I can see him smirking at the very corner or his lips.

My playful instincts don't end there. When he gets the shampoo out of his hair, I jump up and wrap my legs around is waist, giggling at his startled expression. He resumes composure and doesn't seem to mind as I lean down and gently kiss his plump lips.

He may be the only piece of me that feels no dread towards the situation. And for him I'm the one piece that he fears to lose.

"Hmm," I hum against his lips. "Love you," I mumble into them.

Between kisses, he whispers, "Love...you."

"Love you more." I playfully start.

Harry bluntly says, "I'm not doing that shit."

Laughing, I beg, "C'mon...it's cute."

"I don't like cute."

"No shit," I mutter.

Harry again surprises me with another spank, causing me to later laugh about it. He eyes me with some amusement, well a lot for him.

+

Drying myself by the bed, I noticed the duffle bag still on the bed. I raise my eyebrows and ask, "What's in it?"

Harry wraps a towel around his waist, walking towards the bag. He unzips and pulls out what was most likely expected.

Guns of many types are pulled out and placed on the mattress. I make sure the bedroom door is completely locked again as I walk to Harry.

"I made sure to look around for any cameras in this bedroom. And I've gotten these just three hours ago. It will be enough for us when we go," he explains to me.

My eyes snap up to his. "When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow night. I can't waste any more time, baby." He brings his lips down to my temple, almost...intentionally comforting.

I nod slowly. "I trust you, Harry."

"I know."

n. Tired but my geometry exams were moved, so im partying

Predictions? :) thanks for reading!