~PART 6~

Y/N POV

"Ooh, the male lead's here!" I heard a staff member murmur.

"I heard he's pretty handsome," another staff member said.

Well... HANDSOME?! Curious, I turned around to look at the male lead. Handsome male lead. Lol. I mean, Jeonghan's handsome too..... And Jeonghan also looks handsome walking towards the director...

Wait.

WHAT?!

DINO! I glared at Dino.

"Dino once I find you alone, then trust me, you're dead you ass" I said, using my eyes.

Dino smirked at me. I turned to the main issue. I turned to face Jeonghan.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hello." he said and shook hands.

SOME RANDOM DAY OF SHOOT

The shoots have definitely been awkward. But it was bearable since all this while we only shot scenes where male lead and female lead don't have romantic interest in each other. But today...

Well, damn.

There's a major scene. There's a confession scene, which isn't a big deal, followed by a romantic hug in the rain scene.

"Director Choi.."

"You can just call me Bro. It's fine with me, we aren't many years apart." Seungcheol said.

"Okay, dude... Don't you think, 'Hug in the rain' scene is too... Cliche?" I ask him. I DEFINITELY CAN'T DO THE HUG SCENE AND I'LL TRY ANYTHING TO STOP THAT SCENE FROM TAKING PLACE AND-

"Well, then yeah sure." he says, without any sort of hesitation. Huh? Wow, that was easy, really easy. Dino had told me Seungcheol is particular about his scenes but I didn't think he'd get convinced to remove the hug this easily...

"Instead..." he continued. "Do you have any suggestions for a scene? Like, as a replacement for the hug?" he looked at me and Jeonghan.

"HUH?" I was rather surprised, I thought we didn't have anything to do with the hug anymore...

"Well, Seungcheol hyung... I don't think I have any suggestions..." Jeonghan said.

OH MY GAWD THANKS JEONGHAN! THANKS FOR SAYING YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!

"Hmm... Now that y/n suggested it... I don't think there should be an actual hug scene here..." Seungcheol said, as I smiled. However, he wasn't completely done speaking.

"... There should be a kiss scene here. I mean, y/n, a kiss scene in the rain is definitely cliche too, but it's better than a hug scene. And it's fine actually, there haven't been any cliche scenes in recent dramas so the viewers will get something new to watch." he said.

WHAT.

W.H.A.T?! THE FUK DID I JUST DIG MY OWN GRAVE-

Nononononononononononononononononooooooooooooooooooooo

No this can't happen...

"No, Seungcheol, that isn't what I..." I was saying, when he cut me short.

"Oh, come on, y/n. I know it, okay..?"

KNOW WHAT?!

"I know that you love acting, but I also know that you didn't really perform many romantic scenes. I mean yes, you did, but you looked the best when you were with Jeonghan in the scenes. I think that's another reason why I agreed with Dino about you both being a couple for this drama."

SO IT WAS DINO WHO RECOMMENDED US AS THE LEADS?! ONCE I FIND THIS GUY, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL-

"Okay, sure, then, Seungcheol hyung. We'll do it for you." Jeonghan says with his sweet angelic smile.

Wait wait, WHAT JEONGHAN WHAT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

AUTHOR POV

(during Take 1)

"CUT!" Seungcheol shouted.

"Y/n and Jeonghan, it needs to be better."

(during Take 2)

Seungcheol let out a loud sigh. "Cut" he screamed.

"Guys... One more take. It really needs to be better."

(during Take 3)

"AND IT'S A CUT AGAIN!" Seungcheol screams, with anger showing itself in every part of his eyes, and actions. He throws the little megaphone onto the ground.

"Y/N AND JEONGHAN! HONESTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BOTH?! IT'S NOT LIKE BOTH OF YOU NEVER KISSED OR SOMETHING?! IT'S NOT LIKE BOTH YOU HAVE NEVER DATED OR LIKED A PARTICULAR PERSON?! 'I love you too.' IS THAT TOO HARD TO SAY, Y/N?! LIKE, HONESTLY?! AND BOTH OF YOU, IS IT THAT HARD TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER WITH SOME LOVE IN YOUR EYES?! WE'RE JUST WASTING WATER HERE WHILE GETTING RAIN ON Y'ALL! RATHER THAN WASTING WATER HERE ON YOU BOTH WHO CALL THEMSELVES ACTORS AND CAN'T EVEN KISS, I THINK I'D BETTER GO SPRINKLE THIS WATER IN SOME DROUGHT AREA!" He paused for a deep breath, as all the staff, including the actors and even Dino looked at him in complete silence. After drinking some water, Seungcheol looks at you and Jeonghan again.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOTH LOOKING AT?! WANT ME TO SCREAM MORE?! TAKE A BREAK FOR FUCK'S SAKE! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BREAK OF HALF AN HOUR, AND AFTER THAT, YOU. BOTH. ARE. DOING. THE KISS SCENE. IF I'D HAVE TO GET ANOTHER TAKE FOR THE SCENE THIS TIME, THEN SERIOUSLY," he turns to Dino. "DINO I'M GOING TO REGRET ASKING YOU FOR ADVICE FOR THE CASTING. I WOULD EVEN GO AS FAR AS GETTING OTHER ACTORS FOR THE WHOLE DRAMA ALTOGETHER I'M TELLING YOU." he screamed and sat down. He looked at one of the lightmen, who was now standing beside him.

"Could you please get me something to eat, I'm hungry" he politely says, with which the lightman immediately sets off to grab some sandwiches.

You and Jeonghan were sitting together, both thinking of the past.

~~Flashback~~

Jeonghan and you were standing at the top of this tower, looking at the moonlight and the stars which were perfectly set up in the sky.

"Y/n..." he started to speak, as you look at him for a response.

"You ever wondered, how celebrities manage to pull off kiss scenes without falling in love?" he asked. You slightly laugh at that.