~PART 3~

DINO POV

~~Flashback (continuation)~~

She slams the door.

LMAO maybe she was surprised to see two random people outside along with her unnie.

I heard a few voices from inside. She seemed to be waking up all the other girls.

(distant voices: "Girl wake up bro!!" "Whyyyy" "Just wake up wtf you'll see who's outside later" "Bro we need to clean all this shit lol" "By when do we clean it?" "WE SHOULD CLEAN IT IN 2 MINUTES AT MAX" "That's impossible, lmao. So just let the mess stay anyways." "BRO AT LEAST HELP ME IN STUFFING IT INTO THE WARDROBE!" )

After a few distant screams, the girl opens the door again. Well she looked different from earlier... She looked like she fixed her hair.

"Chuu, how messy exactly is your dorm right now?" y/n asks her with a death glare. 'Chuu' laughs. "Unnie, what do you mean... We're good kids, we maintain our dorms..." she says. Y/n gives her a 'I'll look into this shit later' look.

"Would you mind if we step in?" I ask Chuu.

"YEAH, I--- Yeah, sure I'm sorry" she says and opens the door.

We sit on the couch. About 5 other girls pop out and sit in front of us. It looked as if we were teaching them something and they were kids sitting there.

"So... Uh..." I start speaking.

"We heard from y/n that the company was mistreating you guys. We wanted to tell you that we should report this... We shouldn't stay silent about it. So we wanted to ask you what your complaints were..."

"BEFORE THEY START GIVING THEIR COMPLAINTS!" y/n interrupted me. She took out her phone.

"LISTEN TO THIS." She started playing a song which was exceptionally good, but also familiar.

Cheonsa asked her. "What about it? Isn't it by the ASDF group?"

"EXACTLY. OLIVIA WHO IS SITTING RIGHT HERE COMPOSED THIS WHOLE TUNE! SHE EVEN WROTE LYRICS FOR IT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE COMPANY DID?! THEY SOLD IT. OLIVIA WANTED TO SING IT WITH THE GIRLS AND THE COMPANY SOLD IT!"

"Relax y/n..." i say. Sometimes y/n can be scary.

On talking further, we found out that there were various issues like this. All the complaints were enough to get the company sued. After suing the company, Jeonghan had y/n and trainees meet his company's Ceo. Y/n and the trainees transferred to Jeonghan's company.

So now, Jeonghan and y/n were from the same company.

~~ End of flashback~~

I was talking to Seungcheol Choi. He was another director who was as renowned as me. But, he was also a friend of mine.

"So dude, I literally don't understand... Getting new rookie actors for the lead roles will be good but I think old actors will be better!!" he whined.

"Yo... You know y/n right?" I ask.

"Of course I know her."

"And you know Jeonghan right?" I ask.