~PART 2~

Y/N POV

While leaving the show, you come across Jeonghan and his manager. You bow, to show your respect, while he bows back.

"Hyung, can you get me some coffee?" he asks his manager.

"Don't drink too much coffee, Jeonghan. It can't always be good for you." his manager says.

Jeonghan whines. "Hyuuuuung... Can I at least get some energy drink?"

His manager then says that energy drinks were fine and he goes off to get it for Jeonghan.

Meanwhile, you look around for your manager. You find that she was a little away, on a call.

"Y/n..." Jeonghan says.

Your eyes widen. You were scared to speak to Jeonghan. But you try to act normal anyways.

"Yes, senior?"

"Y/n please, the only reason we broke up was because of our schedules right? Come on, we can manage our schedules..."

You cut him off. "Senior, I'm pleading too. I don't want to stay in a relationship as of now. And please don't talk loudly, you can be heard by someone."

You immediately start looking around for a face you'd be able to recognise.

Dino.

THERE'S DINO.

"Hey, Dino! Here..!" you call out to him. Dino was the director of your first drama, in which you were starring alongside Jeonghan.

Jeonghan doesn't give up. "Are you serious now-"

Dino pops in already, making the situation less awkward for you.

Dino POV

I was about to walk away when Y/n called out to me from I don't know where. It felt like too many people were there. I found her in the crowd anyway. I looked at her.

"Here..!" she said.

I smiled. She was a talented actress. As I got closer to her, I found Jeonghan in front of her.

Heck. This is so awkward. Jeonghan seemed to be saying something when I popped in.

"Hey, Y/n! Hey Jeonghan! Oh boy, you literally bagged two awards today. Getting a single award in the XXX show is super hard and then there's our boy bagging two awards! Proud of you!!"

Jeonghan rolls his eyes. THEY WERE DEFINITELY TALKING ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP WTF! If Jeonghan was to be normal, then he'd almost choke me by now, asking me why I didn't call him 'hyung'. But, of course, he wasn't in the mood to choke me now.

But it's such a shame they broke up anyways.

I was standing with them looking around. It was really awkward since nobody was speaking. THANKFULLY, Y/n spoke up.

"So Dino, how's your next drama going on??"

"Ooooh, it's gonna be great, is what I feel. Like, I'm thinking of a crime suspense thriller... So, you can imagine how it's gonna be!!"

I'M HONESTLY GRATEFUL TO Y/N FOR BREAKING THE SILENCE-

"Damn, I lou movies based on crime" she gives me her stupid smirk. Not that she looks stupid when she generally smirks, but she purposefully smirks in a stupid way sometimes. And that made me laugh.

She continues speaking, "would you mind giving me a spoiler or two about your drama, Mr. Lee? I'm sure the viewers of YN News would be excited to hear from you..."

"Well, one major spoiler is that... There will be a character, who's surname is... KIM." I say. It's fun to irritate y/n. As expected, she rolled her eyes.

"And another major spoiler... Y/n ssi, this is a spoiler for real, you need to lend me your ear!!" I say. "Yes sir, I'm all ears." she says with another eye roll.

"In the drama.... KIM. IS GOING TO! (I leaned in closer to the imaginary mic and whispered) murder a person!"

"YAH!" Y/n punches me as I laugh.

"Honestly, y/n, nobody gets a spoiler, sorrryyyy!!"

We turn around to look at Jeonghan who was basically left out from the convo. He was having an energy drink.

"I wonder where the manager went..." y/n says while looking around.

"Oh, that reminds me... Your manager is nice to you, right? I mean earlier you were mistreated in some other company and then now you're in Jeonghan's company..."

"Yeah yeah yeah bro. My new manager's PERFECTT" she winks.

~~Flashback~~

Last night was weird. Earlier, Cheonsa hyung had found out that Y/n was taking depression pills. That was about more than a month ago. Yesterday, we were planning to have a few drinks (a/n: the DRINKS drinks y'all not some fruit juices). We were expecting y/n to get drunk and tell us why she was taking depression pills. But guess what? I passed out. Thankfully, Jeonghan found out that the company was mistreating most of the trainees. Y/n feels bad for them and Cheonsa hyung also told me that y/n cried last night while she was drunk.

But TODAY.

Is even more weird.

Cheonsa hyung and I were standing in front of y/n's little entertainment building which was nestled in some peaceful place in Seoul. The weirdest thing was our faces. We had fake moustaches and sunglasses so as to avoid being "suspicious". Really hyung?

We went in and said that we'd like to meet y/n.

And one of the staff immediately went up to call y/n. I MEAN REALLY? AREN'T YOU GOING TO TELL US THAT NORMAL PEOPLE CAN'T MEET Y/N? AREN'T YOU GOING TO ASK US WHO WE ARE?! Wtf.

Y/n came down looking sleepy. As soon as she saw us, it looked like she didn't know what to do. She was about to run away, but stopped and tried walking towards us but stopped again... She was going back and forth. Nevertheless, we walked up to her.

"Y/n." I said.

"YO WHY DID YOU BOTH POP UP WITHOUT TELLING ME?!" she kinda screamed. Thankfully, y/n recognised us. Her staff didn't anyways.

Cheonsa hyung started speaking. "We wanted to check out the entertainment since you told us trainees are mistreated."

"Says who? I never told anyone about it."

"You told us yesterday."

"I didn't."

"You were drunk."

"Okay, maybe I did."

After that, we go to the trainees' dorms and knock on the door. A girl comes up and opens the door.

"Unnie, good morni-"

BAM.