"Are you hiding something to me joohyun?" Seohyun still looking at her intently, irene stop and look at her frowned.

"What will i hide to you?" Irene replied and continue to eat.

As the hospital was very busy for the arriving of the Kims, they also surprised to know about the new ceo is also the Kim's grandson. They didn't know that the kim have a grandson and no one's know who is he. The Kim's with lisa arrived around 8 pm in the airport, they made sure that there will no one noticed them or even any media. Lisa want to make sure that his grandpa will be safe and no facing any hussle until they arrive to the hospital.

The ambulance is ready for the old man, lisa helping them to assist.

"Grandma, i already instruct the driver, you will go straight home to take a rest okay?" Lisa assist her to get inside the car.

"Arraseo, even i want to come with the two of you i can't I feel tired"

"Of course we understand mamu, just take some rest okay? Call me if you need anything" he then close the door. "Ten, everything settled?"

"Yes doc, Mr. Kim is already inside we're just waiting for you" lisa nodded and they both get inside the ambulance and drive to the hospital.

"Where's your mamu?" The old kim asked him.

"The driver already sent her to you home, she also need to take rest" the old man nodded.

"Are you ready to face the board members?" He asked, lisa look at him and smile.

"I'm not kim and Manoban for nothing" lisa and chuckled, even ten.

" I didn't know that my boss have this kind of checky side".

"Do you want me to kick you back in US?" Ten immediately shook his head to lisa.

After an hour of drive they finally arrive at the hospital, the heads and also the board members are there waiting for their arrival. Lisa was the one who got off first, the nurses bow at him before carefully moving the old kim out from the ambulance.

"Mr. Kim" they all bow when the old man sat on his wheelchair. The latter just nodded and look at lisa.

Lisa nodded and also bow at them.

"Good evening" he said the others also did the same and greet him back. Once they done, they all walk inside while lisa walking beside his papu who's push by ten.

"They all look stiff" ten mumbled makes the old man chuckled.

"It's part of the duty" he said makes lisa and ten to chuckled. They entered to the elevator but this time lisa, his grandfather and ten together with the two who have higher position come with them and they will meet the others in the conference room.

"It's good to see you back CEO" the old man said.

"I'm glad I'm back and still alive" the old kim said makes the two to chuckled.

"Indeed you grandson is a great doctor in his residency"

"He is, a really great doctor" the old kim and give lisa a wink the latter just shook his head. They arrive at the floor, ten started to push him again until they all settled at the conference room with the others.

When the meeting started for welcoming lisa, he received a lot of questions from the board members he's not ready for it but gladly he made it and get a praised from them. The old kim just listening to them and was very happy to see him started to gaining trust from them.

"It's a pleasure to be part of the team, i promise that i will never let the hospital name's down. I will work hard in this position"

"We will looking forward to work with you Mr. Manoban" they all stand up and shake hands with lisa before leaving the room.

"Doctor Manoban the room is already ready for Mr. Kim." The nurse said when his phone started to ring because he just turn off the flight mode.

"Thanks, and please can you assist nurse ten to bring Mr. Kim there? I'll follow after" the nurse nodded and ride the elevator while him he walk towards to the other corner to take the call.

"Seul--"

"Lisa, thank god you pick up. I'm calling you a lot times"

"What? Why, what happened?"

"I don't want to make you worried but .....

Unnie"