"I know who I am Hermione, alright?" Harry snaps "Sorry"

"Lav, come on. Of course I'll wear it" I hear Ron say as we turn a corner.

Me, Harry and Hermione see Lavander clutching onto Ron after she gave him a sweater or something.

"That's my Won-Won" Lavander says.

"Excuse me, I have to go and vomit" Hermione says.

"See you later" I say.

~~~~~

"So let me get this straight, someone smuggled Harry a love potion in chocolates, but Ron ate them, and then professor Slughorn cured him, but also poisoned him by accident, and then you saved him" I say confusingly to Harry, who nods his head.

I sit by the foot of Ron's bed, looking at his vacant expression.

"Why, indeed. This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle? By the way, it possesses remarkably subtle hints of liquorice and cherry, when not polluted with poison" Dumbledore says, sniffing a bottle.

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift, myself" Slughorn says.

"To whom, might I ask?" Dumbledore asks.

"To you, headmaster" Slughorn says.

"Where is he? Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" Lavander asks, but sees Hermione "What are they doing here?"

"I might ask you the same question" Hermione says, standing.

"I happen to be his girlfriend" Lavander says.

"And I happen to be his... friend" Hermione says.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now that he's suddenly all interesting" Lavander says.

"Excuse me?" I ask, turning to Lavander.

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo! And for the record, I've always found him interesting" Hermione says.

Lavander turns to me.

"Before you say anything stupid, I'm with his brother" I say, but Lavander turns to Ron, who's making weird noises.

"Ah, see? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here. I'm here"

"Hermione. Hermione. Hermione" Ron mutters.

Lavander realises what he's saying, then runs out the wing, crying.

"Oh, to be young and to feel love's keen sting" Dumbledore says.

"Did you ever find love, professor Dumbledore?" I ask.

"Yes, but now's not the time to talk about that" Dumbledore says, so I nod my head, turning back to Ron.

"Wait, Dumbledore has a lover?" Harry asks, dumbfounded.

"Apparently" I say, turning to Harry. I gasp, turning back to Dumbledore "Is it Grindlewald?"

Dumbledore gives me a little smile and winks at me, making me cover my mouth and smile.

"Ah, that's so cute!" I fangirl, feeling the urge to jump around.

"Well, come away, everybody. Mr Weasley's well attended" Dumbledore says, the teachers leaving.

Hermione has Ron's hands in her and is sitting on the bed next to him, looking at Ron with loving eyes.

"About time, don't you think?" Ginny says, making me smirk as she leaves.

Madame Pomfrey comes to put something on Ron's bed.