Chapter 78

"Please don't touch me !" she loudly cried, breaking down .. breathing heavily praying almighty to protect her from getting tarnish .. her heart is throbbing ... every step taken by zahid is ruthlessly stabbing her to death. 

"Don't come closer to me, qareeb mat ao please main marr jaunga !" weeps to an extent her body shook with terror every part of her body became numb. He didn't stop none of her pleadings affected him. It's like destroying her will give him some sort of satisfaction. It will break her bond of marriage, worse shatter  self respect, egoistic personality and love which she is immensely proud of her feet were giving up, she was losing her mind, with his every step she yelled out sidharth's name trying to gain a little strength to fight back storm. 

Remembering his inspirational words "you don't need a man for protection tu akele bohut strong hai, mera bacha, mere bina bhi mushkilaun ka saamna kar sakte hai kyunke mein na hote huwe bhi hamesha tere saath hoon"  clouded a  little hope and motivation to strongly fight him. 

He knew she won't let him touch, she slapped him thrice due to which harshly tied hands behind her back using ropes by pulling out from his pocket "bohut thappad maar liye, be ready to face consequences" she screamed "please just let me go .. koi hai ... please help me" raised her leg to kick him where the sun doesn't shine immediately slapped her taking revenge for every word pierced like needles in his chest, she fell down, loudly crying in pain. 

"Bohut chalak samajhte ho kuch ko lekin shor karne ka fiada nahi kyunke kya haina sab apne classes attend karne mein busy hain" grasping hair, laughs on her helpless state while she kept weeping in pain trying hard to fight back.

 He loved to witness her broken state "kaise bachaoge khud ko cheekho bulao apne sidharth ko bohut naaz haina us par uske mohabbat par, dekhte hain, ke woh apne izzat bacha bhi sakta hai ya nahi" wickedly, utteres leaning closer to kiss her lips she exasperatedly spat quickly crawling backward. 

He didn't allow her to crawl away from him "I will make you mine !" pulling off dupatta from her neck and kissing collar bone, felt like somebody is pouring a hot liquid and burning every inch of her skin. It was disgusting, cries lungs out screaming for help, chanting husband's name and kicking leg to yank him. His kisses are piercing needles and constantly stabbing her to death. 

"I love you so freaking much" tore kurte, exposing strand of her bra while she almost felt dead suddenly door opened and she witnessed him ... her love ... her sidharth that's when she completely lost consciousness. 

"You bloody bastard" roared like an injured lost lion, insanely attacking zahid for molesting his wife ... aggressively pounced at him zoya quickly rushed for to hold unconscious shehnaaz. 

"How dare you touch my wife ?" punching and kicking him, zoya covered her torn sleeves with a dupatta ... principal got police officers to arrest him. 

"I will kill you tere himmat kaise huwe saale mere biwi ko haath bhi lagane ki tune socha bhi kaise" furiously, clasping his neck to choke him to death.

"Please mr khan chodiye, let us handle him !" dragging him away, sidharth is boiling in rage, didn't want to leave zahid alive therefore punched him due to which lost consciousness and police commanded to let them do their work. 

He immediately rushed to hold his wife and delicately carry her in bridal style she looks extremely destroyed, lifeless, mentally tortured and brutally hurt. It is quite visible through finger prints on her face, soft arms and forehead looks like she has been terribly abused.

Tears of resentment uncontrollably trickle down, her chest feels suffocated .. heavily by several emotions most importantly guilt and shame. He couldn't protect his babe ... his heart ached ... clench to death. 

"Jiju please don't cry we have to go to hospital" she spoke, lifting his jaan up ran to parking area hurriedly driving off to hospital. 

Thankfully, zoya messaged him when she didn't reach on time to attend the lecture. If she wouldn't have then god knows what would have happened ? 

Just mere thought of him being a minute late, shook him to death, his heart clench rashly drove and carries her to emergency department where doctor requests them to wait "main ghar par sabko bata daite hoon" zoya dialled a very tensed rehaan praying for his sister's betterment, because sidharth left after informing him "main abhi araha hoon" disconnected. 

He couldn't believe how helplessly she was tied and caged by a monster his breath stuck and eyes widened, her pretty orbs were completely swollen, to her body lying dead on floor .... those moments are painful ... haunting him every second .. her loud pleadings and sobs constantly ringing ... while they were moving to library for checking up on shehnaaz. 

"How is my wife ?" anxiously, questioned. 

"I think she has been traumatised unke halat theek nahi hosh ane ke baad I would suggest you to consult our psychiatrist, she's badly abused, all those memories are haunting her hosh mein nahi hain, lekin phir bhi help maang rahe hain shows how terrible is her state of mind, aap samajh rahe haina ?" 

"Yeah, I understand" letting tears freely roll down. 

"I wanted to know, did she ever had a history of depression ?" he nodded "I will mention everything, pass it on to our doctor please make sure that you  get her history attached" doctor informed. 

"Is she going to okay ?" almost whispered. 

"Inshallah, aap duaa karein 😌" entire family heard what the doctor said ...none of their presence was recognised by him. 

"Mere bache" zubaida ji cried, hugging an equally devastated javed ji. 

"Ya Allah" amma jaan is shocked, rehaan and zoya are consoling. 

"Beta sidharth ko dekho usko zayada zaroorat hai" she says, rehaan agreed following him to mosque to pray for his love .. her well being. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment