Chapter 55

At 8:00 pm, she heard his alarm ringing and woke up adorably rubbing pretty brown orbs to meet handsome face peacefully resting against her chest, sexy lips instantly curled into beautiful smile, ruffling his hair tries to wake him up "sidharthhh" she happily stretched, his name right closer to his ear drum. He aroused abruptly groaning in frustration. 

"Kya kar rahe hai babe sone daina please !" drifting back to sleep, infuriating his hungry wife "nahin, mujhe bhook lag rahe hai, uthiye na waise aap alarm laga kar kyun soye, maine abhi bandh kiya" instantly looked at his phone.

"Fuck sweetheart, pehle kyun nahi bataya jaldi se ready hoja maine tere liye surprise plan karwaya hai" her twinkled like stars "sache, I love you sidharth main abhi tayaar hokar aye" excitedly, kissed and went to freshen up, called manager to confirm everything "yeah, I will be there with my wife soon !" he quickly changed and eagerly waited for his jaan to come out. 

She does looking absolutely gorgeous and pretty in white long chiffon dress having simple golden colour embroidery paired it with diamond studs, does not apply makeup to keep her look naturally beautiful as per his choice. She knows her husband prefers no make up look therefore dressed up elegantly, beautifully and simple for him "khoobsurat" couldn't stop admiring his jaan.

"I am so lucky to have such a beautiful wife !" he praised by kissing crown of her head due to which innocent heart skipped uncountable beats. 

"I am equally lucky, to have a romantic and loving husband" leaning against his chest, she fondly placed a warm kiss on his heart. 

"Waise aapko makeup se itne problem kyun hote hai ?" closing button of his  shirt madly in love with their height difference, she looks like babe, reaching up to chest, closer to his heart where she solely belongs. 

"Tu naturally khoobsurat hai, dusre ladkiyaun ki tarhan chehre par hazar kilo ka makeup thopne ki zaroorat nahi, meri shehnaaz bina mehnat kare haseen dikh sakte hai" he compliments, by pulling her towards mirror "meri nazar se dekh kitne khoobsurat lag rahe hai babe" trailing down wet kissed from neck to earlobe, placing hair aside, made her wear beautiful chain "SIDNAAZ" her jaw dropped and eyes widened "sidharthhh" getting emotional, whispered a little softly "g sidharth ki jaan" tightly hugging from behind and kissing head. 

"Bohut pyaara hai kab khareeda aur mujhe pehle kyun nahi diya ?" she asked placing hands over his encircled arms protectively around her waist. 

"I was waiting for the right time & what could be better than our honeymoon" she agreed, kissing their name adoring right above her birth mark, he smiled blissfully " hamare naam saath mein kitne mast sound karta haina, perfectly baithte hain like those made for each other types, haina sidharth ?" totally in love with their name "mere hisaab se SIDNAAZ sirf hamare naam nahi bohut saare emotions hain jaise friendship, bonding, eternal love and never ending madness" she nodded, giggling "emotional attachment" he chuckled. 

They went to famous hurawalhi 5.8 under water restaurant surrounded by a number of fishes and corals, at surface of ocean, she's mesmerised to watch  illuminated under water world at night. He booked entire restaurant special team of chefs and photographer to capture their moments as well as keep a little privacy for them. It costed him too much yet happily did for them "sab kahan hain I mean staff ke ilawa koi nazar nahi araha, don't tell me booking karwaye aap ne kyun sidharth, bohut expensive hoga" she is shocked, what was the need to book entire restaurant and spend money ? 

"Do you love this place ?" he asked, ignoring her complaints. 

"I love it babe lekin aapko fazool kharche karne ki kya zaroorat hai ?" sighed feeling awful "I wanted us to have a little privacy rahe baat expensive ki chill kar main afford karsakta hoon, I am earning for us right ?" she nodded. 

"No complaints, samajhe biwi kuch waqt ke liye behave like a girlfriend who has no problems in making her boyfriend bank corrupt" winks, due to which she giggled "kitne besharam hain !" twirling around, enjoys the surrounding. 

"This view is breath taking .." she is completely fascinated. 

He noticed her admiring those fishes and adoring their colours .... carefully  picked her up "sidharthh" she yells, clasping his shoulder, didn't expect her  husband's move "You wished to reach them right ?" she nodded in surprise. 

"Waoooo, they are so beautiful !" touching glass, she squealed in happiness watching fishes quickly appear and then within a second disappear "I am so happy sidharth" bending over she passionately kissed him. 

"I love you babe !" cupping handsome face, joined their forehead. 

"I love you too, meri jaan !" kissed her twice, before putting her down. 

"Kya order karun ?" he asked, demanded him to do according to his choice. 

"Excuse me, madam apne shohar ko bhi thoda sa attention daide" he didn't like her complete attention was on their surrounding. 

"Hayeee, sorry mujhe yakeen nahi horaha hai !" laughing hard.

"Kis baat ka babe ?" he asked, in confusion.

"Is baat ka ke hum yahan meri dream places ko explore kar rahe hain :)" she replied, holding and kissing his hands. 

"Ghaadi" she didn't wanted to sit away from him therefore sat on his lap not giving damn about staff which is going to serve them. 

"Ab mera attention, sirf aap par hai !" sensually kissing his neck and hugging him tightly "itna pyaara ane ki khaas wajah ?" he teased. 

"Pyaar karne ki wajah thode hote hai" she corrected him. 

"Right, babe aram se baith ghir jayenge dono !" he demanded. 

"I won't let you fall just like you never did 😍" she replied, kissing him. 

"Ab kaun besharam horaha hai ?" he smirked. 

"I don't want my husband's money to be wasted, isliye wasool kar rahe hoon" sucks and nibbles on his neck "main karun wasool ?" she blushed. 

"G nahin, main kar rahe hoon na !" she sternly, told. 

"Thank you, make sure nobody comes here :)" told waiters to give complete privacy "fuck so embarrassing 🙈" she hid against his chest. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment