Chapter 56

"Fuck sweetheart, your driving me insane!" felt himself getting hard, shehnaaz continues nibbling and sucking his neck, unable to control, kisses passionately by sliding hands under her dress and sensually squeezing her but-cheeks. 

"I want you sidharth" moaned, wrapping either hands around his neck, kissing him back with equal passion and dominance. 

He couldn't take it anymore, picking her up in bridal style went back to private villa without breaking their sneaky kisses. He loved teasing locking door slams her against wall, trapping her between his arms and kissing her insanely "your so beautiful meri jaan" ripping off her dress, like always ended up praising her she couldn't stop blushing. 

He kissed her madly devouring sweet mouth, playing his tongue against her it was so freaking pure and passionate. He locked her hands above head feeling need to taste her more. He desperately kissed her she tried harder to meet his pace, it's been a fucking torture watching her to be around him looking pretty effortlessly perfect as she always does and not kissing her ...

He can kiss her all day, she felt him pressing against her "sidharthh" wrapping shaky legs around his torso and holding him closer to heart heart, she literally devoured him back, loving his additive mouth and manhood grinding against her "I love you shehnaaz" how much sidharth is making her lose mind. 

He kissed every inch of her body starting with neck to collar bone placing too many love bites, stating his right, marking his territory, she belongs to him. It was loud and clear "your so beautiful" delicately placing her on bed, lovingly muttered, she blushed. 

He started placing open mouth kisses between inner thighs forcefully made her spread legs for him, she was suddenly shy to meet his dark intense orbs captivating every inch of her body, possessing and adoring her, damn she is extremely gorgeous. He 

His flicked his eyes down, she is laid with her hair strewn across pillow, cheek red, lips parted and eyes widened, fondly staring at him. He surveys her body as if last thing, her skin and body curves are so prefect. 

Not wasting another second, dips down placing kisses on her inner thighs ... she felt her back arch "ahhhh babe" driving him nuts. 

He finds her clit and latches on it sucking and licking tongue back and fourth loud moan escapes, encouraging him to do more, continues nibbling she felt herself getting high and burn on fire.  

A loud moan comes out, as she bucks her hips towards him, her body shaking sidharth holds her down and continue sucking, making her writhe in pleasure his jaan tastes so fucking good. 

Dropping her legs on bed, sidharth hovers on top, her innocent face stares up at him, her eyes on his lips and chest, he leans down getting a hold of her hot breast and kissing her affectionately. He loves playing and kissing her she is a moaning mess, losing control, pulled down his pant and freed his membrane. 

He continues kissing and sucking her breast stroking his length up and down fucking throbbing, aching to be inside her "sidharthhhh" getting desperate. 

Positioning himself at her entrance, kissed her forehead "I love you so much" slides inside looking at her closely, she pushes herself closer .. takes more of him inside her without a second thought slammed deep inside due to which her back arched and chest against his "ahhhh" she cried, feeling pain. 

"Are you okay, babe ?" he stopped and asked looking at her breathing as well as shaking in desire "I am please continue, I want you sidharth" she whispers gave slow strokes, lets out soft moan, dragging hands up and down his back. 

He doesn't mind taking it slow and passionately, always been gentle with his love, his cutest babe "sidharth" moaning his name louder, making him thrust harder into her groaning nibbles on her neck. 

Ready to switch positions, without telling flipped her over she is on stomach, arches her back for him, allowing him access. He holds his length slides from behind, she moans aloud clutching bed sheet when she was about to cum he wraps her legs around his hips and buries himself inside, causing her to cry.

She bites harder on her lips and shut her eyes tight, so fucking sexy can watch her react all day. He sat with his back against headboard, her on top of him ... her hands resting on his chest and eyes watching him, she is panting almost at edge of losing. He push his hips up and thrust deep inside her she cried in pain damn his babe is so tight. 

He uses thumb to make her feel amazing "ahhhh" she moans in pleasure. He is way too sexy, takes her lip between teeth to control herself from moaning. 

"I want you to cum while moaning my name !" she nodded, submitting to him. 

He thrust in deeper and deeper whilst rubbing on her. He watch her breasts are  bouncing up and down with each thrust. He leans in closer to her heart making sure his jaan is secure in his protective embrace. He took nipple into mouth "ur so beautiful" sucking and licking, fucking deep and good. 

Giving same attention to her clit ... makes her twitch against him. He could feel her tighten around him and drives him insane. 

As her hips jerk, he feels himself twitch, she clamped her thighs and screamed loudly as she cums hard, her wetness drowning him, both ride high, from their release "I love you" she claims by kissing his lips. 

"I didn't mean to be rough, na jaane tujhe dekh kar mujhe kya hojata hai, I lose every ounce of control, your mere glance is capable of making me hard" told in low desperate tone, she blushed, hiding in his chest. 

"Jhappi daal mujhe neendh arahe hai" she demanded, cutely pouting at him.

"Mera pyaara bacha 😘" squeezing her against him, covering their naked body under soft warm blanket and slipping into deep slumber. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment