Chapter 1

A pretty 8 year old naughty girl, is running around shafiq mansion her beautiful mother zubaida ji is chasing and scolding her to get ready for school. Maids are    grinning to witness mischievous babe annoying her sweetest mom until amma jaan (zahra shafiq) yells on her to behave, she cutely pouts that's when 19 year old handsome boy quickly comes and protects her from getting rebuked while elders shook head unable to deal with them. 

"As-salamu alaykum, kya baat hai, aaj subah subah meri best friend par gussa kiya jaraha hai ?" asked sidharth. 

"Wa alaykumu s-salam, hadh hai sidharth kabhi toh gussa karne diya karo jab dekho pareshaan karte hai, tum bachane ajate ho" annoyingly told zubaida ji  passing death glares, babe angrily scrunch's cute red nose, making him laugh. 

"Kya mamma aap bhi na jab dekho daante hain kabhi pyaar se bhi baat karliya karein aapke beti hoon kahin aur se utha kar nahi layein" she complaints poor zubaida ji melts down. 

"Ohoooo kya huwa, meri pyaare bache ko !!" amma jaan sweetly uttered they cannot tolerate her sadness although she scolded her too. 

"Koi mujhse pyaar nahin karta ..." she over dramatically muttered that's when her best friend came to defence and knelt down to meet her pretty sad face. 

"Oye hello drama queen, main karta hoon na tujhse pyaar phir kis baat ka rona roh rahe hai, ghaadi" pulling her nose and caressing her cheeks expressed a lot of love affection through his heart fluttering action as well as statement, jumps in happiness by adorably clinging on him for bear hug. 

"Ab jaldi se school ke liye ready hoja warna main aur rehaan bhi late hojayenge you know I don't like getting punished" she instantly agrees, making him smile while others shook head completely aware of her obedience towards sidharth. 

At times, they are shock to witness her attitude no matter how much others try to convince shehnaaz will always endup listening to her best friend it's way too surprising instead of accepting her parents order madly follows sidharth as if it is her responsibility to fulfil his demand. 

Zubaida and javed ji understood their stubborn daughter respects and idolises sidharth due to which never intruded special bond. They were happy knowing shehnaaz will be on right path. He will guide her as best friend moreover is too mature to handle her naiveness and innocence heart. 

She comes running towards dining room where everyone is munching yummy breakfast quickly asked her mother to comb hair doesn't want to miss cookies which are prepared by amma jaan.

"Mummy please jaldi karein na woh bandar mere cookies lekar bhaag jayega" she requested making others howl into laughter very well knows her brother rehaan whose always after her food and best friend. 

Rehaan was coming from upstairs carrying small bag on his shoulder as well as many books on his hands, gaining her attention, she mischievously ran and sat beside sidharth, giggling and showing him tongue, as if mocking him for losing like every other morning causing everyone to chuckle. 

"Oye bandariya, chal uth meri jagah ... papa ke saath jakar baith" rehaan order    she plastered ignorant expressions on her face. 

"Rehaan .... Tu jakar papa ke saath baith na ... u know she doesn't like anyone sitting beside me expect her" told sidharth. 

"Bilkul, main kyun jaun apne dost ko chod kar aya bada bandar" she added all cookies on her plate giving rehaan hardly one. 

"Amma jaan, dekhiye na shehnaaz saari cookies lekar baith gaye, aap ne sabke liye banaya na phir bhi share nahi kar rahe hai, bhukad" told irritated rehaan. 

"Bache thoda sa apne bhai ko bhi daido" told amma jaan, she shook head now everyone gesture sidharth to request.

"Babe sharing is caring zayada sweets khaane se daant kharab hojayenge .. do you want to visit a dentist ... tujhe pata injections lagate haina uff it pains a lot rehaan ko daide mazah ayega jab uske daant main dard hoga" instantly giggle passing him cookies and requesting him to make her omelet sandwich. 

"I can't believe it, kisi ki baat nahi maante sidharth ki sunte hai, hamare kehne par khanna nahi khaate lekin uske kehna par dood ka glass bhi khatum karegi"  that's exactly, what happened. 

She ate everything told by sidharth even drank milk just to make him smile. It looks like their relationship is unbreakable. He took care of her as soon as she was born from feeding her or to making her sleep ... everything used to be his responsibility although zubaida ji would tell him to concentrate on studies.

He helped her in taking steps and blabbering words, she had developed strong attachment, they were connect from heart to heart. On presence of her mother shehnaaz would look around ... wait for him to pick her up ... instead of father how pure and beautiful their bond has been growing. 

They reach school before proceeding to his classroom, made sure to drop her to give her instructions like a father and she would nod like an obedient child promising to concentrate on lectures. 

"Hayeeee sidharth, aap kitne baar wahi boring lecture dainge phir andar jaate saath teachers shuru hojayenge, kuch toh reham khaayein mujh bichare choti cute se bache ke upar already kitna zulm horaha hai" she utters, putting some hair strands away and pouting at him, like an innocent babe. 

"Phir shuru hogaye, chalo andar jao baad mein baat karte hain, yaad haina aaj mera result day hai" anxiously questions waiting for her best wishes. 

"Of course, yaad hai duniya chahe idhar ki udar hojaye aap se related har baat mujhe yaad rehte hai, kal se duaa kar rahe hoon, A grades ajayein dekhna aap ke best marks ayenge inshallah" she confidently said. 

"Thanks, mera bacha chal bhaag teacher arahe hain" she hurriedly ran due to which sidharth laughs on her cute antics, such a babe. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment