Chapter 35

"Amma jaan please meri baat toh sune ..." she turned around and passed her death glare making her mouth shut quietly follows her order instead of doing what her heart desires to do, to live alone, corner herself for being selfish, the people downstairs bitching about her were absolutely right, she is a snake.. a home wrecker who deserves to be broken. 

"Dekha unka darwaza lock hai mere saath room nahi share karna chahte" she sarcastically commented, amma jaan royally ignored and knocked "beta hum hain darwaza kholo" immediately does, sometime back his head was paining too much due to which asked rehaan to leave. 

"I am sorry, amma jaan kuch waqt akela rehna chahta tha isliye darwaza lock kardiya" she knows both are suffering too much therefore smiled at him "sab khairyat ?" amma jaan nodded. 

"Tumhare biwi ko chodne aye thi sambhalo apne ghaadi ko .. hum thak gaye hain .. chalo shabash andar jao warna maar padege" she rolled eyes "thanks aap tension mat lo shehnaaz meri responsibility hai, I will take care of her" it made her heart jolt as soon as door slammed shut. 

She doesn't look at him quietly stood in front of mirror and started removing her jewellery although her ears were attentive, his foot steps were heard, she quickly tried to get rid of bangles "ahhh" ended up hurting herself. 

He rushed to check on her when his heart clenched to view blood oozing out of her wrist "fuck babe .. tera deemag kharab hai ... khoon nikal raha hai" he took tissues and carefully dabbed to stop the flow of blood. 

Tears of loneliness, stream down while reminiscing dreadful day of his nikkah with saman that freaking day she had similarly hurt herself, sidharth, her love wasn't there to clean wounds, to hold her hand, to caress her as delicate doll. 

"Kya huwa mera bacha zayada dard horaha hai ?" she cried, shaking head he was about to put bandage .. she pulls her hand out of his hold ... leaving him disappointed "why are you pushing me away ?" he asked. 

He doesn't allow her to walk over him instead harshly pulled her back caging his shehnaaz against wall, she winced in pain "haath chodiye" he does "kyun hum dono ko takleef dairahe hai ... jaanta hoon maine tere saath galat kiya I was unaware about my feelings lekin tujhe pata thi na ... phir kyun mujhe us ka hone diya ... hamare saath ke liye kyun nahi lade .... kyun saman ko apna  sidharth de diya ... kyun mujhe apne dil ke baat nahi bataye" he asked. 

"Kyun khud ko itne takleef mein dala ?" he cried, joining their forehead. 

"Haath ... chodiya mujhe neendh arahe hai" she yanks him away, enough of his blame games and justifications none of them could subside her pain.

"Jhoot bol kar bhaag rahe hai mujhse ... situation se" she doesn't answer his question instead aggressively slams bathroom door on his face. 

She bit down lower lips to stop herself from breaking down removed earrings head piece, nose ring and neck piece, then washed her face by splashing cold water may help to calm down nerves. He is putting her on spot wasn't he, the one accepting saman's proposal, if it wasn't love then why did he agreed.

After changing clothes, took deep breath and went out to view him sitting on bed literally holding head between his palms, her heart ached "kahan jarahe ho ?" he asked, noticing her picking up blanket and pillow from bed "sone .. I don't want to share bed" his palms clenched "kyun ?" he asked.

"Mujhe aapke saath nahi sona !" she cleared. 

"Do you think I will force myself on you ?" he questions, snatching the pillow out of her hold, she snorted. 

"Kya pata aapke upar bharosa nahi" she is hell bent on hurting him, why she doesn't know maybe want to make him pay for his doings. 

"Pehle saman ko istemaal kiya aur ab mujhe karna chahte hain lekin main na uske tarhan main bewaqoof nahi hoon, I know your real face, rishtaun ke aap value nahi karte, asaani se meri behan ko divorce de diya dil bharr gaya hoga na phir ek din mujhse bhi bharr jayega, kyun ?" she didn't just raise fingers at his character ... she burnt his soul ... she broke his trust, love and respect for her .. how dare she assume and reach conclusion. 

"Wait a minute, you should actually use and throw me !" she spat by pulling dupatta from her neck that's when his heart mercilessly shattered, furiously gripped her shoulder and threw her on bed. 

"I would happily die instead of using you 💔" his voice chocked. 

"I hate myself for loving you

I hate myself for marrying you

I hate myself for divorcing saman

I hate myself for not reciprocating her love 

I hate myself for choosing you over her

I hate myself for still loving you more than anyone in this world" 

"You should hate me !" she whispers, getting out of bed and walking towards couch where she quietly laid and sobbed for hurting him. 

He cannot tolerate her allegations therefore leaves room for mental peace to calm his nerves down. He had been very happy and confident during nikkah, unfortunately shehnaaz broke his hope for happy future, trust and love. It's a next to impossible desire of his life. 

Doesn't know, if they can sort out misunderstandings and move ahead since shehnaaz is hell bent on staying alone, indifferent and ignorant. 

How could she character assassinate him, she didn't just broke his heart but pride too. He went to guest room, smoked for sometime remembering their beautiful memories of childhood and slipped into deep slumber ... 

"Na jaane kab hamare khushiyaan wapis ayenge, 

Na jaane kab hamare saansein wapis ayenge, 

Na jaane kab hamare mushkilein asaan honge, 

Na jaane kab hamare mohabbat wapis rang layege, 

Intezaar hai ke aakhir kab hum wapis saath ayenge" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 I am sorry for being irregular ... I am suffering from viral flu due to which my haemoglobin counts are low .. body has become weak please pray for my health and recovery !! 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment