Chapter 32

Elena pov:
all my emotions were running my brain...I should be feeling sad but the only thing I be thinking was Klaus mikealson...

we have been through so much..and I know I have been to put him through a lot of suffering...

The next morning waking up with a killing migraine but didn't change the fact I was still thinking about him.

"oh, bloody hell" looking out my window, finding Klaus's car not there...

he hasn't been here all night?! is it because of me...

but I was starving I was eating for three now! I put on my slippers, wrapped my rob around me, and slowly walked downstairs.

I could smell pie, I went to the kitchen and found Rebekah cooking "you cook?! since when?" I giggled

"well I made the pie for you but for that comment you get none"

"are you going to starve your niece or nephew" I joked

Rebekah raises her eyebrows towards me. I grabbed a piece of pie, started to shove it in my mouth.

"you truly eating for three aren't you?"Rebekah chuckles.

"Are you calling me fat?!"

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "how are my nephew or niece"

"there great! maybe if you make more food they would be happier"

"don't push it Elena" Rebekah grabbed a cup of milk for me.

"have you heard from Klaus he didn't come home last night.." drinking a sip of my cup of milk?

"he said he was going to meet cami"

I felt a little jealous...

"you still love him don't you?!"Rebekah stops cooking...

"Rebekah i.." I paused not knowing what to say...

"if you love someone tell them, we live in a life where our life is in danger 24 hours"

Klaus ran into the room out of breath... "Klaus what happens?!"

"I need to talk to Elena" catching his breath.

Rebekah slowly walks out of the room...

The next chapter is probably going to be the last chapter for this story. but I will continue my other story "secret tribrid" I hoped you enjoy the story I like I did!