Chapter 7-moving day

Elena woke up nice and awake, all her life and Bailey's life she been in a shadow. all these years keeping Bailey a secret, it has taken a turn in her life always watching her back.

Elena knew that today will change she will move with the Mikelson's and Elijah and Rebekah projecting Elena from Klaus.

Even tho she has never moved out of mystic falls, it may be hard for her and bailey...

Elena got packing her clothes for New Orleans, she woke up Bailey and they ate breakfast downstairs.

When they got done, they got their bags and went over to the Mikelson's house.

Elena walked in and said hello to everyone, once she saw Elijah, she kissed him on the lips then ask him "you can come in my car if you like?"

He smiled "I would like that"

Klaus noticed it and walked up to them "well brother how would Hayley feel about you and Elena, ehhh not well"

Elena was confused "who the hell is  Hayley"

"She the mother of my other baby I have and Elijah and her have something going on"

Elena was pissed off "well um- I think we should get going now"

Klaus stepped in front of Elena "let me drive with you"

"Oh ok Klaus whatever,I don't have time for this but one thing your putting your bags in the car not me"she faked smiled,shoving his bag in his face

Klaus grinned, Klaus places his bags in the car and starting driving.

Sorry, it took me long to make a new chapter I was just not in the mood and busy with school so 😑 if you guys got any ideas tell me I'm probably going to make the endgame Elijah or Klaus