chapter 19

"Elena don't please...."Klaus says

"Tell bailey...I love her...and I want you to know Klaus that I." Elena was about to catch her breath when Lucian squeeze her heart, Elena screams.

Klaus yells at Lucien, Lucian then rips Elena's heart out...Klaus and dean scream, dean crying "well I was tired of her talking" Lucien laughs

Klaus vamp speed to Lucian started to push all the strength he had...Freya came behind them "Klaus stop..."Freya says she turned around and saw Elena desiccated a tear run down her face.

"Klaus stop...Elena wouldn't want this."Freya cries out

Lucien bleeds a little, Klaus puts his hand in Lucian's chest. "You took her....she did nothing" Klaus yelled

"Niklaus, stop" Freya screams

Dean yelled "kill him! He should rot in hell"

Klaus pulls Lucian's heart out of his chest, he is slowly dying.

They drove back home...they walk in and they see hope and bailey. Klaus run to them, he hugged tightly as he could do, Rebekah then said "I found them, they're all fine...where Elena?!"

"Ya where mommy?" bailey asks

"Um...she in a safe place and she watching over us..."Klaus crys

Rebekah covers her face trying to not show them she was crying

Bailey then fall apart, Klaus was holding on to her... "I'm sorry bailey..."Klaus wipes his face.

-7 years later -

Elena walked up in a black box...Elena pushes it open, she walks over to the nearest hotel she was covered in dirt. her mind was all over with thoughts, she had no idea how she was alive again...

She got into a hotel room and took a shower, she got dressed in some new clothes she found.

She still had some questions the only thing Elena remember was Lucien holding her heart...

She had to do to The one person she knew she would get answers from...