Chapter 11

Xander's POV

After Valentina left at dinner

" Xander I know that you care about her, a lot at that, but we need to be patient and let her feel safe. She won't open up if she doesn't trust us " Vincent tells me.

" What is Vincent talking about Xander ? " Dad asks.

I tell him about me and Valentina's encounter in the hallway. He also slaps me in the back of my head once he heard how I treated her.

" She's clearly hiding something and I will find out. I swear if someone hurt her I'm gonna kill them " I say cracking my knuckles.

" Calm down boy, we all are going to kill them " Dad says getting up from the table.

Everyone else leaves the table, leaving me alone in my thoughts. Guilt begins to rack my whole body.

" You just had to say those things about her, now her first impression of me is being the worst brother possible " I say out loud slamming my head onto the table.

I sigh and get up to clean my area of the table. After I was done, I head upstairs to my room.

I walk past Valentines door and just stand there, starring at it.

' Just go in ' I tell myself.

I take a deep breath and knock.

After they played Mario Kart.

" Yes finally! " I shout finally beating Val.

I wait for her to say something but she doesn't reply.

" Val ? " I say turning to look at her.

She was out cold.

" Come on, its not fun rubbing my win in your face when you're asleep " I say chuckling a bit.

I set the controller down on her nightstand and pick her up. I move her higher up onto the bed.

I shut the TV off and go lay down beside her.

" Ti amo sorellina " I say kissing her forehead, resting her head against my arm.
( Translation: I love you little sister )

And just like that, I fell asleep.

***

" What time is it Princess? " I ask slowly waking up.

" Princess?! That can't possibly be my twin " I hear Xavier shout.

That instantly woke me up.

I look around the room and see all my brothers except Alex and Vincent.

I quickly leave the room, but not before threatening them. I head back into my room and do all of my usual morning stuff.

I head downstairs and sit beside Vincent.

" Morning " I say yawning.

" Good morning Xander " he says taking a sip of his coffee.

" Dad should be down soon " he says looking at me.

" Ok " Is all I say.

" So, did you have a talk with Valentina? " he asks.

" Yea, I apologized " I say reaching for the water.

" Good you're finally maturing, I'm proud of you " Vincent says putting the coffee mug down.

I just nod my head.

Finally everyone comes downstairs, well everyone except Val.

" Damn Will you really like going all out " Ace says taking a seat at the table.

" Well I need to make sure my bambina eats properly " Will says taking a seat as well.

" Aw thanks for caring about me Will " Xavier says putting a hand over his heart.

" Not you moron " Ace sats smacking the back of his head.

" Ow " Xavier says rubbing his head.

Me and Alex start laughing.

" How ya been Alex " I say ruffling his hair.

" Stop doing that 'Ander " He says grabbing my wrist.

Then Valentina comes down.

" Morning Fam " She says lifting up her sweater a bit to scratch her stomach.

Then we all saw it.

" WHAT THE FU*K IS THAT ! " I shout in pure rage.