She felt cheery after she had finished one.

She tried all the different types of fruits available there and they were all equally good tasting.

Unfortunately, she could only provide these to those around her and wouldn't be able to grow them in the outside world. Emm, no, she could give that a try. She could very well try and see what would happen if she tried to plant these fruits in the outside world.

After so many pleasant surprises, she finally happily departed from the dimension.

Chapter 171 - Li XinYun Didn't Think that What She Said Would Really Come True (2)

She had given some thought to why the sudden change within the jadeite dimension. It seemed to have happened after Zhang ZhiSu had informed her that the White Jade Cream had been launched?

She pondered over it. If she went off of some television shows that she had watched before, these might be a reward for her good deeds?

***

Two days after she had exited the jadeite dimension, Fang JunRong received a message from Uncle Wang.

Uncle Wang was the butler of the Li's from the past. He had stayed with the Li's even after her father and mother-in-laws had passed away and took care of the ancestral hall. As much as Fang JunRong hated Li WangJin, her impression of Uncle Wang wasn't too bad.

In her previous life, Uncle Wang had tried to talk some sense into Li WangJin and Li ShiZe. But, as far as the two of them were concerned, he was just a servant and why would they ever listen to a servant?

She clicked over the message. It was a message that was full of regret. He said that he should not have mentioned what happened in the past in front of Li WangJin. That had caused Li WangJin to pass out from anger. After he was taken to the hospital, it was said that he was exhibiting signs of an early stroke.

It was obvious that he was anxious and what he said didn't make too much sense.

Fang JunRong gave it a little bit of thought and finally called to find out more details.

Even Fang JunRong was fairly speechless after founding out what had happened. Should she say that Wang SiEr was, after all, Jiang YaGe's mother? The two of them were so similar in some ways. One of them took the credits that belonged to someone else and became Li WangJin's white moonlight for decades. The other one stole her bracelet through her barbeque pork son and became a winner in life.

From what Uncle Wang had told her, her mother- and father-in-laws had sent others to talk to Li WangJin after the event. The person did not specifically mentioned Wang SiEr and only mentioned that Li WangJin was fine and was very appreciative of their help.

Fang JunRong greatly suspected that Wang SiEr had paid off this person as well.

It stood to reason that Li WangJin, being such a conceited person, would pass out from anger after learning that he had been fooled by Wang SiEr for so many years.

She never figured out in the past why Wang SiEr had never dated Li WangJin, a Second Generation Rich, in the past. That made no sense. Per the novel that she had read, Li WangJin had professed his love to her in the past but she had turned him down. Stating that she could not wrong her boyfriend and had successfully left Li WangJin with the impression that she was someone who wouldn't be moved by money. Now she finally figured out that Wang SiEr couldn't date Li WangJin because she had stolen money from him.

As much as Li WangJin was fond of her, he would undoubtedly bring her home to meet his parents at some point and what she had done might come to light. She didn't even attend her wedding with Li WangJin. Over the years, her husband had more contact with Li WangJin than she did. All the way until the day she died and she asked Li WangJin to take care of her daughter.