"Thank you Bubba." I say then I kiss my sons head. "You be good for Mimi and PawPaw."

My Dad's grandparent name is PawPaw and my Mom's grandparents name is Mimi.

Apollo nods then he hugs me, Emma, and Jessie, again before I pass him back to my Dad.

Once Apollo's with his PawPaw, Myself, Emma, Jessie, and Shadow I say bye then we head to the garage, get in the car, and drive to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

While we're driving, Emma and Jessie talk about the day they had helping the players of Lone Star United move into their new apartments.

I'm housing all of the Lone Star United ladies at an apartment building that Emma owns in the DFW area.

We also talk about me making the Cowboys roster.

"Do you think you'll play any snaps?" Emma asks.

"Maybe some running plays, but I think I'll only play if Dak gets hurt." I say.

"Aww." Jessie says as I pull into the parking lot of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Once in the parking lot, I park right in front of the entrance then I get out of the car.

"What are you two doing?" I ask when I see Emma and Jessie getting out of the car.

"Getting out?" Jessie says.

I playfully squint my eyes at my dates then I walk around to Emma and Jessie's side of the car until we're all face to face.

"Because you're cute I'll let this one slide." I say as I wrap my arms around my girls. "But if you two ever get out of a car with me before I can open your door then you're gonna have to visit the tickle monster."

"Oh the tickle monster?" Emma asks with a smile.

"Mhmm." I say then I kiss Emma and Jessie's noses.

"Well we'll be sure to wait for you then." Jessie says.

"Smart." I say then I intertwine my hand with Emma and Jessie's and lead them into the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Once inside the completely empty Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, I lead the two most beautiful women in the world over to the spot I picked out.

"A grill?" Emma asks.

"Well you two said you've missed my famous Astro Burgers." I say with a smirk

"Oh hell yes." Jessie says as I notice the grill is turned on like I specified.

I may or may not have rented out the whole Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens for my girls and I to use for the night.

When we get to the grill, my dates and I set our stuff down on the table then I take off my suit jacket and place it around Jessie's shoulders.

"Ooh you're warm." Jessie says as she snuggles into my jacket.

I smile at the beautiful woman then I roll up my sleeves.

"Why a smiley face?" Emma asks as she points to one of the tattoos on my left forearm.

"Apollo did that." I say.

"Aww." Jessie says then she pours us a drink. "Here you go my little astronaut."

"Thanks Freckles." I say as I take the drink then Emma and Jessie hug me.

"I know we've said this a lot the past few days since you made the roster, but we're so proud of you Aspen." Jessie says.