Official

Capricorn's Pov:

The guys got up from the couch and start walking different directions to clean. Libra was about to go up but Sagittarius stop her, "maybe you should stay down here to help since you clean a lot," she chuckles. 

"Yeah, you could help them, we'll take care upstairs," Aquarius said dragging the girls going upstairs including me. 

"Why are we leaving her," I whisper to them, "for her to decide between Leo and Cancer, obvi," Aries said. 

"Right," I giggle about it, "have fun, Libra, not too much," Gemini shout behind her. "It's not like cleaning is that much fun," Libra complained knowing what we're up to. 

We all giggle again but the boys were clueless and confused. "We'll get going then," Aquarius said and we all went up. 

"I wonder who'll she pick though," I said looking at everyone. "You guys haven't seen the way Leo looked at Libra though," Gemini cooed. 

"Is it okay for switching teams," Sagittarius laugh, we all laugh as well. When we arrive up stair, there isn't much mess so we decided to clean later and have a talk. 

We all went inside my room and sit there to talk. "Sooo," Sagittarius said as she is picking her victim to tease. 

Her eyes landed on me then Gemini but she didn't pick us, "Aquarius," she turn to look at Aquarius immediately. 

"Yeah," Aquarius not knowing what Sagittarius want, "you and Taurus huh," she smirk. Aquarius eyes goes wide, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Right," Sagittarius saying that in a long way, "all the internet knows you two are so close, must be dating already," Sag said. 

"Okay so what if we're close," Aquarius fight back, "which means you two are dating right," Aries ask. 

"No, we're not," Aquarius is getting flustered, "oh come on guys, stop bullying poor Aqua like that," I said defending Aqua but she seem to back away from me. 

"I wonder how's Libra doing though," Aquarius ask everyone, Sagittarius seems to noticed the tension and drag Aquarius to her way. 

I look at the rest and everyone shrugs, Gemini came up to me though, "did something happen between you two?" 

I was confused, "no, nothing happen, I don't know what did I do." She looks concern, "it's probably the internet rumors again," she smile at me. 

"Well, at least, I know that we're going to be sticking together for a long time now," I said to Gemini, she smile back, "yeah, we are." 

"I'm wondering what's up with the atmosphere all of a sudden though," she ask me while cleaning the bedroom. 

"I don't know either but Sagittarius is talking to Aquarius about something, she kept turning to look at me," I smile sheepishly. 

Gemini laugh nervously, "at us actually." 

"Don't worry guys, I think Aquarius misunderstood something about Capricorn, that's all," Aries step in. 

I nodded, "hopefully it's just a misunderstanding." Aquarius came back with Sagittarius, Sagittarius smile at us, "don't worry, she just misunderstood something about you." 

"Sorry about that," Aquarius said looking away from my face. "It's okay, I'm glad we all understand each other now," I replied. 

We all went back to cleaning task, til we're done and went down stair to see a hassle. Aquarius looks furious, "what in the world is going on here?!"