Breakfast

Leo's Pov:

I woke up on a comfy bed with someone's elbow is in my face and someone is hugging my leg. "What in the hell," I says softly still sleepy. "Oh look the prince finally woke up," the voice Pisces says. I heard Scorpio laughing, "wait so how's hugging my leg if it isn't Scorpio," I looked down, oh it's Cancer Lmfao. 

I could see Taurus start waking up so as Cancer. I shake his hand off and get down from bed but fell on my back, "ow ! why is the bed so high for what," I cussed myself. "Don't worry it's not only you, I fell on Pisces when I woke up," Scorpio admitted, "and he almost killed me for waking him up like that." Pisces just shake his head and walk out, "where's Virgo," I asks Scorpio.

Then the two fell off the bed too, "oof, ow," as they said. I just laughed, "well Virgo is trying to wake the girls up, I don't know how's it going but I know that he's going to be dead for trying to wake them up," Scorpio replied. "With Libra being a sleeper, of course he's going to be dead," I said. Then came running Virgo and Pisces back into the room and shut the door, "what is this commotion," Cancer clearly awake from the fall. 

"Our life flashed before our eyes," first time seeing Pisces scared and terrified. "Oh come one, it won't be that bad," Taurus says getting off from the ground. "Our balls almost got cut off, bro what do you mean," Virgo says scared. "This is why I don't join you to wake the girls up, especially Sagittarius and Libra, I know how they are," Scorpio and I nodded. "Well, Sagittarius woke up grumpy but Libra threaten us," Pisces said sitting on the bed. 

"They'll wake up and get ready soon, we should change or something, we can wait down," Scorpio says. We all nodded, I went inside the bathroom first and get change into the outfit I spare because I knew that we somehow are going to have a sleepover. I quickly changed and went out so the others that haven't change can change too. I go downstairs to meet Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, then I found Libra's parent. 

"Oh greetings, Libra's parent, I'm Leo Hall, it's a pleasure to meet my future parents in law," I say with a charming smile. Mrs. Easterling laugh, "hahaha, what a charming boy we met and are you Libra's boyfriend," she asks me. "I don't think that he's Libra's boyfriend," Mr. Easterling answer. "Correction, Mr. Easterling, not yet, but will be," I smile again. 

"Well, goodluck with Libra, she's a handful," Mrs. Easterling smile me, I smiled back genuinely. "Don't even try to hurt her, Leo," Mr. Easterling tells me. "Don't worry about him, Mr. and Mrs. Easterling, we'll take good care of your daughter and maybe from Leo as well," Scorpio says as the boys walk towards me. I smile at them, "oh gentlemen, you have arrived, this is my future parent in law, as you can see," I look at them. 

"Yeah, whatever prince charming, why are you being so formal-" Cancer says but Taurus nudge Cancer in the stomach to stop talking. "Well, I guess you've met my parent," Libra says coming down. "Good morning darling," Libra's mom says to her and kiss her forehead, "good morning, sweetheart," her dad says to her. "Good morning mom, dad," she says with the gentle smile I wanted. (I wish I have a good relationships with my parents like that hahah)

"You know everyone right, mom, dad," she asks turning to everyone. They nodded, "of course, the top 12 that is introduced during the gathering ceremony thing." She smile, "well, you don't need to tell the chef to cook anything, we're planning to go eat out soon," she says to them. "Okay stay safe, I love you," her parent said to her. "Love you too," she says walk away pulling me with her. I smile as she pulled me with her like that. 

Everyone smile at her parent one last time and follow us behind to get out of the house, "Leo, don't do that again, if you wanna make a good impression, don't be too overconfident about it," Libra scolded me but I was distracted by her hand still holding mine. She saw what I was looking at and get flustered and let go of my hand.