Commotion

Scorpio's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of yelling from the mansion, "why do they have to be so noisy in the morning," I groan as I turn to face Sagittarius sleeping next to me. 

"You finally woke up," she smile at me and get up. "It's definitely someone trying to wake Libra up again," she laughs. 

I laugh as well, "they never learn," I said sitting up next to her, "let's go down to eat," she said as she was getting off the bed. 

I groan again from sleepiness, "I don't want to get out of bed but okay," I got off the bed and went to our luggage.

I put a shirt on and Sagittarius put on my shirt as well. We walk out the door to see Libra on top of Leo. 

"Umm, we're so sorry to interrupt," Sagittarius said between laugh and drag me downstairs. "What did we just witness," I was surprised. 

"Why are they even in first floor though," I was questioning while going down stair. "Probably rolling on each other until the first floor," Sag laugh. 

I laugh as well, "maybe we should try it," I whisper to her. She turn away, "dream on, baby boy," she giggle as she went to the kitchen as we are down now. 

I smirk, "I'll wait you on the couch," I called to her, "hell no, you're going to eat on the couch, go to the dining table right away," Aquarius said as she was walking in with Taurus. 

"You're best friend is hooking up with Leo," I smirk, "wait what," Cancer came from the kitchen. 

"You didn't hear I said that," I quickly tried to walk away. "Hold up explain," Taurus pulled me back. 

"We weren't even hooking up, he woke me up during my sleep so I chase him across from upstairs til the first floor and I was on top of him because I fell on him when chasing him," Libra said coming from upstairs with Leo. 

"Ohhh, so you weren't like," I said but was cut off by Libra, "no, stop getting the wrong idea, I swear Scorpio I would kill you right now," she said. 

"Leo, my dude, you're getting lucky," Virgo said laughing with Aries, "but she's right, I seen and heard it all," he added. 

"Yeah he was the same floor as us," Libra said going into the kitchen. "Explains the noises from outside," Pisces said walking down with Capricorn who seem happy. 

Gemini was behind them a little and putting a smile, "Libra," she call out to Libra. "Yeah," she answer back from the kitchen. 

"Well, let's go to the dining room instead of standing around looking awkward," Aries said holding Virgo hand to the dining table. 

When I walk into the dining room, there is already food on the table, "wait who cooked," I ask. 

"This guy," Sag points to Cancer, "he said he couldn't sleep so he woke up early to just cook for us," she added. 

"Why was the cupcake a fail though," Taurus state, "I wasn't the one who mix the ingredients," Cancer protested back, "fair point," Taurus said. 

"Alright, let's dig in," Gemini said sitting in a seat and I went over to sit next to Sagittarius and start eating. 

"Wait, Libra," Cancer called out Libra and she turn to him, "hm," she hum confused. "I have a special breakfast meal for you," he said. 

"Hold on, hold on, why are YOU giving a SPECIAL breakfast to her," Leo protest. 

Cancer smirk, "oh you know why," that made Leo widen his eyes and sit down and eat his breakfast aggressively. 

"You guys are idiots," Virgo said shaking his head, "let's go Libra," Cancer said taking her hands and Libra followed, "I guess, I'll see you guys later," she said.