Mansion hunt

Before you read, check my announcement first, thank you.

Taurus's Pov:

I watch as Libra walk off with her uncle and Cancer said something about following which shock everyone. I look at Aquarius who was looking concern for her friend. I knew about Easterling's family business and wow such drama they have in their family. I got eye contact with Aqua because I was staring at her. I quickly turn away and start looking at the model.

I could feel Aqua still staring at me and now she's coming up to me, great. "I heard you knew about Libra's family," she asks me as I was pretending to look at the mansion model. "Yeah, just did some research last night about everyone since I can't sleep," I answered casually. "Well, I don't really want you to tell everyone about it because I think Libra wants to keep things to herself, any private information you found, but information that can be easily found, you can tell," Aqua told me and walk off to Sagittarius.

I just stare at her as she walk off, maybe she's right, I shouldn't say anything I'm not sure of but I'm sure that one information I found could be easily found on news report. I was thinking too much that I didn't know that Virgo was calling me. I look at him who was snapping in front of my face, "yeah," I asks him as I turn to look back at the models. "Do you know anything about Libra's family," he asks me looking at the models too.

"No," I lied plainly. "Dude I know that you were searching about everyone last night, you could've known some information, plus I saw you checking about Libra the longest, must have something interesting," he said and I was shock, "so you're spying on me now," I asks trying not to freak out. "No, just that you were loud last night," he answered me.

"Bro what, I was so quiet and silence last night, you probably not a deep sleeper," I said to him. "Yeah, you're right I'm not, I wake up easily," he admit. I shake my head, "well, I just know that her parents doesn't get along well with her uncle," I lied because I knew more and the reason why but Aquarius said I couldn't tell, at least I should let Libra tell everyone herself.

I look at Virgo who seem to hesitate to believe me, "bro that's all I got, I checked her information the longest because I wanted to find the reason why," I said looking at him. He just nod, "okay thanks anyways, now let's check the models," he said looking back at the mansion models. I sigh in relieve, "it's hard to lie," I said softly to myself. "What," Virgo asks what I was saying. "Nothing," I said as I look back to the model.

"Guys," Leo called everyone to one of the models across from where I am. We all turn our attention to him, he wave everyone to go to him. I sigh and Virgo walk to him first then I followed behind. "What is it, Leo," Scorpio ask him. "Well, look at this model, I think this is perfect," he said as he point out the model that is in front of him. We all look at it, it's not bad, but I have my other interest as well.

"Well, I have my other interest too," I said walking over to where I was before with Virgo. Everyone followed behind me leaving Leo frown. "I actually liked that too," Virgo said as we got to the place. "Yeah, it's pretty," Aquarius said as she stare at it. "Yeah you sure is," I accidentally said, Virgo nudge me. "Yeah it sure is," I quickly said. "Luckily nobody heard it," Virgo whisper to me.

I smile sheepishly, "yeah, hopefully," I said back to him. "We all have our difference liking," Leo complain. "Maybe, we look around for some more," Sagittarius suggested. We all nodded and look around for some more, after a few more minutes, Libra and her uncle finally came back. Now Libra look furious and her uncle was keeping a normal face. Aquarius ran up to Libra and whisper something, and Libra just look up at everyone and smile.

"Have you guys found something you all like yet," she asks like nothing happen. "Well, we do but not everyone like what each one of us like," Scorpio tells Libra. "Oh, well you guys can look some more," then Libra smile widely, "what if we look at all the mansion in real life, you don't mind right uncle," she turn to her uncle smiling. He look at her and smile back, "of course for my favorite niece," he said to her, "you can use the car that is outside our building for checking around the real mansion," he said leading us outside to the car.