Ah yes, homophobic school. what fun

(^ A bit of what the fem school uniform looks like ^)

tw: misgendering and deadnaming

I have no clue why I decided to walk to school today. All I know is that the wind was not fun to deal with as it brushed against my pretty much bare legs. I'm not even allowed to wear tights! Just these sad ankle socks.

I was wearing a jacket, so my arms weren't that cold. My eyes were slightly protected by my glasses and my hair protected my forehead. It must've looked weird, a tall mal-

Wait... did I even look male?

Would someone even mistake me for a male?

I stop for second and look down at myself. I didn't think someone would.

I continued on my way to school, not even noticing the freezing legs as my mind set upon a worse problem as I got closer to school.

Well there was two problems. Amy and William.

Who may these people be? Bitches

They're both bitches.

Finally I looked up to see the normal white bricked building with the giant Jesus statue outside.

You know for a place that is such a catholic school, this place can really be hell sometimes.

I enter the school, head down, music blasting through the headphones I had in (Not wire headphones though). I wasn't paying attention to the crazy things happening.

The only thing that pulled me back into real life was someone wrapping their arms around me.

"Hello Amy!" William said and I flinched at the deadnaming. He was quite short for someone his age, but that really didn't matter right now, as I was more focused on getting him off me. Because this homophobic/transphobic piece of shit had a crush on me. Or well, he had a crush on Amy. Not Ranboo. He did not like the fact that I was trans.

"You're very pretty Amy-" he started as I struggled to escape "and I'm very handsome, so why don't you go out with me?"

I pull his arms off me "My name is Ranboo." I straighten up so I tower over him, before walking away, with my arms wrapped around me, scratching  at my arms, trying to get the feeling of him off.

"Call me later Amy!" he yelled after me. He acts as if I actually have his number on my phones. And if I did have his number, it would have been blocked long ago.

I ended up in the abandoned corner of the school, not something that was unusual though. The corridors were empty of students, this part of the school was off limits, but the teachers never seemed to care when they find me here. I assume me and my friends have probably been labelled as the trouble children so maybe they weren't as surprised.

Speaking of friends, as I turn the corner, I find my two dumbass friends juggling stress balls. To other that might be seen as weird, but at this point I'm quite used to it. Last week they were learning to use a fork with their feet. But don't worry, they're not always this weird, sometimes they are quite normal, but that's boring.

My two friends are Eclipse and Solar Neoma. They're twins, but Eclipse enjoys reminding Solar that they are slightly older then them.

Eclipse is 6'1", using they/them pronouns. They had a extremely soft and dyed black hair that they had let grown until it reached halfway down their back. Nobody was allowed to touch their hair except for Solar, as Solar sometimes used braiding hair as a way to calm down.Their eyes are a bit of a silvery blue that shone slightly with the moonlight. They were also somehow always breaking at least one rule at the school, which was fun because most of the rules they break are the rules that teachers make up randomly to get them in trouble.

Solar is a bit different from Eclipse, mostly in the fact that Solar is mute. He uses he/him pronouns, and is slightly taller then me but refuses to let Eclipse give his height away (I assume 6'8"). Unlike his twin, he had chosen not to dye his hair, leaving him with the shiny bright blonde hair that he was born with (though he added some white strips to it). His eyes were the same as his siblings, though they would get darker if he was scared.

Solar must've seen me, because he hit Eclipse's shoulder before gesturing to me. The stress balls fell out of Eclipse's hands when Solar ruined their concentration, so as Eclipse turns to greet me, I could see some of the balls running to hide in the small space under the lockers. 

"Good Morning Ranboo" They signed as they spoke.

"Good Morning to you too" I smiled at them, also signing. 

You don't have to do that I'm mute, not deaf Solar signed, rolling his eyes at us. 

Eclipse opened their mouth to argue, when the bell rang, filling the hallways with the annoying noise. 

There was no more I could do to delay it. It was time for hell.