Chapter 6- Together

Ok so Im really not too sure how Im doing with this, My writing is no where near as good as I want it to be, but this is my first story so I hope I can improve as my confidence does. Please let me know what you think....be gentle though :-)

I think I was still in a state of shock after Huter dropped me off at home after the movies, to be honest I can't even remember what we saw and before you start thinking dirty thoughts no nothing like that, although saying that I was probably thinking along the same thing as you are right now...lots of dirty thoughts!

I really liked spending time with him, we talked a lot during the movie, much to everyone else's annoyance, oh well screw them. I got to know him quite a bit, I know that he's super quiet and doesn't really like attention from girls. I probably freaked him out totally then when we first met all I did was stare, I do like to leave an impression!

I know that he lives with his mum, I say mum he says mom so weird, anyway rambling.. he lives with his mom and I know she's quite young, she was in high school when she had him, she works in a doctors surgery as a receptionist, his dad was the same age as his mom when he got her pregnant, he said he loved her, she believed him, she was 16 and he didn't want anything to do with them and instead carried on whoring around. Ugh men and their stupid appendages She carried on with school and a baby, working as many jobs as she could fit in. Hunter said this was the reason he was still a virgin, he was saving it for someone special, he didn't want to be like his nobhead of a dad. I respected him for that normally guys only think with their cocks. Looks like I got a keeper.

Alex was asleep when I got in he works so hard, its no surprise. Alex has to work hard to support both me and him, its even harder as he now has responsibility for me, I feel so awful because he's always tired and he works very long hours, because he's so young I think he feels that he has to prove himself, he was always the most serious of us all, I like to think that we were bought up right because he never forgot where he came from, he never changed who he was, pulling myself from my thoughts and with a stupid smile on my face I walked upstairs to my black and deep purple bedroom, band posters were everywhere. My bed sat opposite the door and the wall behind it was black, the other three walls were a very deep purple,  I loved my bedroom. I undressed quickly and climbed in the bed for once I was able to sleep without nightmares, I didn't need to drink to block everything out for the first time in over a year. I went to sleep with a smile on my face, because of Hunter. He was my last thought as sleep took over to claim me.

Justin sodding Bieber woke me once again, little bastard and I didn't give a shit, he could warble all he wanted. I got dressed in a black and white checked knee length strapless dress with my favourite studded belt around the waist. I put my deep red hair(freshly dyed after school yesterday) in a messy bun and added my back and white high tops. I was dressed and ready on time, without Alex and me fighting or his favourite thing to do was to throw a cup of cold water over me. I darted down the stairs and into the kitchen where I could see Alex had his back to me, he was hunched over reading the morning paper, deciding to be a little evil I slowly approached the table he was sitting at and jumpd at him grabbing his sholders as I did so ...

'BOOOO'

'AHHHHHH......FUCK.......AHHH. Riley I just burned my balls with my hot coffee'. Alex turned to face me, literally rolling on the floor wetting myself with laughter...'ooops' seeing an oppertunity to have Alex's breakfast instead of making my own I ate it whilst he was upstairs tending his burned balls.

I pulled up at school with my beetle blaring Blur Girls and Boys, can't beat some British old school, as I parked I heard my door open I knew who it was before he spoke because he smelled gorgeous, Hunter. He pulled me out of the car and smiled at me, 'you look gorgeous by the way' before I could reply he roughly pushed me up against my car door (complete turn on by the way) and kissed me hard. People were watching I knew they were, Hunter didn't normally do this and we were both still new at this school, we were still interesting. I heard a high pitched piggy squeel before we both collapsed into giggles against each others lips. We didn't need to say anything to each other he took my hand in his and pulled me against him and together we went to face the start of another school day...together.

Im actually really happy with this chapter, not much happening but I like Riley's character and I like hearing what she has to say.I totally believe other writters when they say their characters take them into a different dorection without any input form the writter. If that makes sense.