Chapter 5- Lets be straight with each other.

I just want to quickly thank whoever is reading this and is still reading this now on to the 4th chapter.

As I drove home I was in a brilliant mood, I haven't felt this high on life since before my brother back home in Enland. I was listening to Bowling for Soup- My Weiner on full blast. I love this song, I love music in general, I love how it makes you feel. I was currently listening to my happy music playlist. I parked in the drive and noticed Alex's car was parked, he was a great brother, he really was, he didn't have to take me in and Ive been hard work since Adam died. At least I can say his name now. I rushed into the kitchen and ruffled Alex's hair as I went.

'Hey how was your first day?' Alex said not looking up from the drawings he was putting the finishing touches to.

'It was great, got into several fights with the school slag and got myself a date for friday'. . . .wait for it....

5

4

3

2

'WHAT...Riley you've been there a day, we can't afford to move anymore, I thought you said you were going to try this place, please for me.'.

'Alex calm the fuck down, its fine ok, no one can stand her and I was only defending myself, I never started anything I promise. Now I wanna play you want to practice with me?'

Like me Alex loved music, back home when we were little we would play as a family, I knew how to play a few instruments, we both did. We were always a musical family. I headed out to the garage where Alex was waiting for me.

'Riles what do you fancy guitar or drums?'

'Depends what you wanna play?'

'I was thinking maybe Paramore-That's what you get I sing, you play guitar.If that's ok I wanna practice it for music tomorrow.'

Friday

So today was friday, and today was my date with Mr Sexy, still didn't know his name, now why I hear you ask well because between fighting with queen bitch and staring at Mr Sexy I still haven't been able to learn his name, and before you judge me you would too if you could see him, god he was lovely. Oh and he wouldn't tell me when I asked him, he wanted to embarass me in front of Alex when he came to get me friday. We'd been texting since I gave him my number just random stuff favourite colour, movie, band that sort of thing, he also text me in class, the very first time he text me creeped me out a little bit it read

Im watching you

I was in my car at the time Id given him my number a few minutes before school, I read the text and started looking around before I saw him he was parked across from me laughing his arse off, he looked up and watched my horrified expression before returning to giggling.

R: NOT FUNNY DICKHEAD 

Mr S: was too,  Im sorry for scaring you though.I cant wait for our date friday. So I think we should get to know each other before then, so what colour is your underwear?

I looked up at him and glared, he winked. Idiot! I couldn't help but smile though, he was easy to get on with, he made me laugh and I needed to laugh, I haven't for a long time.

R: SERIOUSLY!!!!!! You perv. What colour is yours? I think we should start with a simple q first dont you think. Whats your favourite movie?

So thats how it started, we didn't really talk in school that much, I wanted to get to know Casey, she needed a friend as much as I did, Mr Sexy and I did stare at each other quite a lot, I told him that Id text him until friday if he wanted to talk because I wanted to get to know Casey. He understood, Casey was a tough nut to crack, at first she argued that Id get bullied if I hung out with her, so I followed her and was so annoying for the first week that she gave in. I kicked the arse of anyone that tried to hurt her and she was greatful. So I made my first girlfriend.