Chapter 2-New school, new enemies and a whole lota sexy.

As I pulled up, I parked next to a particulalrly trashy hot pink car. I know by playing my music, loud I may be drawing attention to myself but my passion in life is music, I cant get enough of it and the way it can make someone feel, how it can provoke a mememory or make someone cry or make someone smile. Metallica helped me greatly it calmed my nerves and gave me courage to get out of my car and walk into the very opposing building. I still wasn't used to living in America and I still foud things very strange. I knew being English would make me stand out, and I was shitting myself but at the same time I wasn't going to let people mess me and bring me down. With that thought I decided to man up and get out of my car.

As I made my way up to the front of the school doors I took note of people standing around in their groups. Losers, Nerds, the normals dont really fit in anywhere, emo/rockers, trouble makers, the jocks and finally the group I dread the plastics. Id just made my way past the hot pink marshmellow I parked next to when I heard the whispers of the little bitches standing next to it. 'oooh a new girl, she looks a like easy prey doesn't she girls'....soon followed my 'yeah totally' form her minions. Smirking I quickly turned to look at my soon to be nemisis...and wished I hadn't she had blonde hair, big pouty fish lips..obviously filler, he face was made with so many products I dout she could hold her head up. She had on the smallest hot pink skirt..I dould actually see her arse cheeks...yes arse cheecks...not knickers! And to top it off a tiny light pink tank top that looked to be a size or too to small. This is going to be so fun. For now I ignored her and carried on to pick up my schedual.

The office was immediately to the left of the doors. Its was light and airey with various plants. I noiced the little old lady sitting behind the desk, I could see her assessing me looking me up and down taking note of my various peircing and tattoos.. completely surprising her I smiled at her warmly and approached the desk.

'Hello, name is Riley Evans and Im new',

The little old lady smiled back and handed me my new started pack with my classes, a map and my locker combination on it. 'I was expecting you dear, have a nice day..and good luck sweetie.' 

So far, so good I grinned at her before walking out of the office, I quickly studdied the map and headed towards my locker, finding it quickly I opened it and dumped all the stuff I wouldn't need, I took the time to study my schedual

1st: English Lit

2nd: Art

3rd:Science

4th: Gym

Lunch

5th:Maths

6th:Music

Ok that wasn't too bad. Looking back at my timetable I made my way to room 7 Engish Lit with Mr Fish. It was straight accross the hall, ignoring anyone thats tried to talk to me I entered the classroom and made my way to the back of class. I noticed that there was only one other person in here...guess I wasn't too late after all. She had brown hair and big black square glasses..I thought they suited her, she looked up nervously as I sat down. She didn't stand out at all she was soon hunched over her desk reading from what I could see. She wore clothes that hid her body making her blend into the background, I felt sorry for her, from what I could see she had dark jeans and a hoodie.She quickly looked up again and caught my eye, I smiled at her warmly and was shocked to recieve one in return.

'Hi Im Riley, Im new'

'Hi, Im Casey'

She looked like she was about to carry on the conversation when people started to walk in. The bell went and In walked the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen he was the spitting image of M Shadows including the beautiful smile, he had on a baseball cap back to front and had snake bites. I couldn't help but stare. Mmmmmm yummy. He caught my stare and made his way next to me grinning like an idiot I turned to smile at him...as if in slow motion everything was ruined by little miss slut. Just as he lent in to talk to me my view was blocked by a tiny pink skirt.

'Like hello, move your in my seat'

I started to giggle...yes its on time to put bitch in her place. I looked up at her and replied

'Like I dont give a shit'

I could hear giggles all around me. She bent to look in my eyes

'Move now or I'll  make your life at this school miserable'

I made to grab my bag to stand up, instead I leisurley looked through my phone...I heard her huff and stomp her feet..

'What are you doing...move'

I looked at her with a smile and carried on rooting through my phone 'Im trying to find someone that gives a shit'.

I heard mr sexy next to me finally let go of his laugheter with a loud guffaw.

I hadn't relised that the class had fallen silent the teacher had entered the room and saw the exchange. He turned to look at me holding back his smile. 'Miss Embers If you have quite finished making an example of yourself please take a seat at the front. Where I can keep an eye on you'. Huffing loudly and stomping her feet like a child. She turned to galre at me 'This isn't over bitch' at this I stood up quickly almost knocking over my chair, I got stormed over to her and got right in her face, she cowered back slightly then quickly recovered 'you dont want to fucking start with me you dirty little bitch, you won't fucking win'. I suddenly felt to muscular arms around my waist....mmmmmmmm mr sexy. Pulling myself away from lustful thoughts I calmed myself, I could feel him pulling me to my seat. I knew I needed to behave at this school I looked at mr sexy 'thakyou for that, I would have torn her to shreds'.He grinned at me 'your're welcome'.

'Ok, that was exciting, so class If we are all ready, lets get on with the lesson, Miss Evans would you like to introduce yourself''