It is known that Ahmet smokes shisha pipes and uses bathing salts.

Powers and Abilities

Transfiguration magic

Ahmet has the ability to change objects from one type of thing into another. This includes people, animals, and inanimate objects.

Therianthropy magic

Ahmet is capable of transforming from a human into an animal and also allows him to mimic the abilities and even powers of an animal. For example, he can morph into a fox and will have heightened senses while in that form, or he could morph into a bird and gain the ability to fly.

While transformed, Ahmet can empathize with animals. He can understand their needs and wants, their emotions, and even connect with the animal enough to understand them totally, including communicating with animals. He's working on improving this ability to use it even when in human form.

History

Ahmet was born in Turkey after his father had a one-night stand with his mother while he was on vacation. His biological father, Christopher, agreed to marry Ahmet's biological mother, Yasmine after she had travelled to Pacific Bay to find him. But Christopher would only marry her if she got rid of Ahmet, so Yasmine took Ahmet to the Inner City bazaar and left him there. He was seven years old at the time.

After being abandoned by his biological mother, Ahmet began pick-pocketing and stealing to survive, though vendors from the bazaar would often leave out food, water, and clothing for him.

Ahmet spent his time running from immigration and social service officers who wanted to either send him back to Turkey or to an orphanage.

Events of Criminal Case

Season 2

After appearing as a suspect in Eastern Promises, he was soon taken into Adalet's care and the woman filed for his formal adoption after learning that people were trying to deport him. The pair later went shopping for stuff for Ahmet's new room where they ran into Yann and his daughter, who bought the boy a stuffed gray wolf as a welcome to the team/family gift.

For the first few months that he was living with Adalet, Ahmet didn't attend school but he was working with homeschooling textbooks at the time. Some days Adalet would leave him home alone if she was working a day shift, or she would take him to work with her where Ahmet would spend time with the lab personnel. Yann and Hannah are his favourites, the former because he tells great stories about his travels around the world and has the best snacks, and the latter because she lets him play video games, watch movies, and introduced him to comic books.

Ahmet is also occasionally babysat by Agatha Christmas on days when Adalet works later than planned. He also spent the night at the Toussaint house when his mother worked the night shift prior to his father returning to Pacific Bay. After Fili arrives, Ahmet would babysit Lily and James as a thank you for everything Yann and Jessica did to help him and his mother.

After his father returns to Pacific Bay the two enjoy going on mini road trips to the different districts to see the sights, Ahmet's favourite ones are Jazz Town and Rhyne Canyon. It was during one of these mini road trips that Ahmet and Fili found Scout.

At some point between White Peaks and Ivywood, Ahmet began attending school where he excelled in his classes, especially gym and math. He spent a lot of time running before his adoption and had to learn how to count the money he stole to buy supplies, so he's pretty good at quick calculations.