I felt like my father was gone because of me, because I hadn't been strong enough to fight Morro's possession.

I also hadn't been strong enough to stop Clouse, Chen or his stupid army.

I felt horribly guilty about everything that happened these last two years to be fully honest..

It was all my fault.

But again, I could never tell him this.
He would think that I either harm myself in some ways, or that i want to kill myself.

The truth was, none of these assumptions were right. I did felt extremely bad inside, yes, but I didn't wanted to kill or hurt myself either.

I just wanted to stop the pain and the guilt that I was dealing with every single day.

That was it.

"If I tell you that I'm fine, will you actually believe me?"

I sarcastically said and I heard him chuckling.

"Nope."
"To be kind of honest, and you're lucky that I'm sick so I'm not really thinking straight right now, I feel like a total piece of garbage. But trust me, not in a 'I want to die' way, it's in a 'I'm lost' way. My life is pure trash. But hey, at least I'm lucky enough to have you guys with me."

I looked at him and he seemed kind of surprised about what I had just told him.

"I'm sorry to hear that you feel like that, I really am. I know your life hasn't been the best, but you are definitely not a piece of garbage greenie."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah right.."
"No I'm serious Lloyd. All of the shit that took place recently was none of your fault. Nobody could have seen that coming. No one. Not even the first spinjitzu master."
"But I could have fought him more! Maybe all of this wouldn't have happened then.."

I looked down and started to feel bad again.

I miss dad so much..
I wish I could just hug him..
Why did the world took him away?

Soon, without even realizing it, I was crying.

That's so embarrassing..
Now i look like a complete fool.

"m-maybe I could have brought back him back.."

I cried even more as he hugged me tightly, slowly rubbing my back in a circling motion.

"it's okay greenie, let it all out. We're alone."

I kept on sobbing like an idiot for some good minutes before feeling like I let go off all of the tears I had been keeping hidden inside of me.

I just sniffed from time to time and then looked into his unique amber eyes.

"Now, let me tell you what I think about this."
"Kai you-"
"No no no you shut your mouth right there."

I chuckled a bit and let him say whatever he wanted to tell me.

"Do you think your dad would be happy to know that you are crying because you feel guilty about his death? Trust me, he would be upset too, because he would want you to be happy. I know you'll feel bad for some time, it's totally normal and you're gonna need some support to get through it, but i'll help you."

Even though it hurt to admit it, i knew deep down that he was right.

My father wouldn't want me to be sad, he would want me to enjoy my life to it's fullest.

And even if it was going to be hard most of the time, I had to keep going.

That was just how life was.

"Thanks, I-I really needed to hear that."
"It's okay, don't worry. I promised I'd be there for you, and I never break my promises."

I smiled and felt my cheeks growing warmer.

oh no..
i'm falling in love.

Thanks for reading :3
Hope u liked it! 💕