iv. Last Night's Story.

𝖎𝖛

𝖎𝖛. Last Night's Story.

     On the morning of her first overnight trip, Jiyeon had meticulously prepared her outfit, carefully selecting each piece to create a stylish ensemble

On the morning of her first overnight trip, Jiyeon had meticulously prepared her outfit, carefully selecting each piece to create a stylish ensemble. Jiyeon's outfit exuded effortless charm with her light-washed denim jeans paired with a white crop top. Layered over was a cozy dark pink cardigan, adding a soft touch. A silver necklace added a hint of elegance to complete the look. Completing her look, she adorned her lips with nude lipstick and straightened her hair. For comfort, she slipped into her trusty white Reeboks, ensuring she was both fashionable and ready for her exciting adventure. After a final check of her bag to ensure all of her necessities was packed, she hurriedly added her colorful legwarmers, an essential part of her talent show ensemble, before zipping it shut with satisfaction.

When Jiyeon entered Dong-Ryong's room, she couldn't help but laugh at the sight of foam in his hair, earning a blank stare from him. Recognizing his helpless expression, she relented and approached him. "Yah, I don't have much time!" Jiyeon groaned. Dong-Ryong pleaded, "We both know you're going to help me, my selfless twin. Just do it, quick." Jiyeon snorted, "Put on a damn shirt first!"

Dong-Ryong complied, and Jiyeon spent the next five minutes helping him fix his hair. Hurrying afterward, she dashed to the kitchen to retrieve the food she had prepared in advance. It was tradition to give kids gimbap to bring on their field trips, most of the mothers in their neighborhood doing so. Mi-Ran had offered to give her some for the two of them to take along yesterday, but Jiyeon had assured her that she had already made it for them. She hadn't, she had to wake up early to make it herself. While their lunch was ready, Jiyeon swiftly assembled their breakfast, preparing a plate for her brother and calling him to join her.